Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We are going to WDW!!! Hurray!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    :D

Awesome mate

January is a lovely time to go - especially when it is cold and grey and miserable in England - you come home and spring is starting to nudge its way in :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent news

Post Thanks / Like
    YAY! We've been in January the last two years & actually love that time of year. Not having the heat is fine with me yet it's still warm enough for shorts during the day most days. I imagine you are a bit tolerant of a slight nip in the air ;)

I bet there have been a lot of changes since you went last Deb, how exciting it will be for you!! So this is your first trip without kids?
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigThunder, post: 173496
    YAY! We've been in January the last two years & actually love that time of year. Not having the heat is fine with me yet it's still warm enough for shorts during the day most days. I imagine you are a bit tolerant of a slight nip in the air ;)

I bet there have been a lot of changes since you went last Deb, how exciting it will be for you!! So this is your first trip without kids?
    I'm glad to hear that shorts during the day in January are still a possibility....yes we are tolerant of a slight nip in the air, though we much prefer not to! One of the things that was putting us off January was that we do like our sunshine so very much, especially as we get so little of it over here, but the way we look at it it has to be better than here! Plus we're at WDW so what the heck!

I don't have kids so have been a few times as just a couple with my ex, though I have also taken my nieces for 3 weeks so have had the kiddie experience too! It will be OH first time without kids (he has 2 that are all grown up now) and he is really looking forward to all the stuff he has never done before. I keep asking him if he's done this, or seen that, or eaten there, and he just looks at me blankly!

We started looking at the stuff that wasn't there last time either of us went and there is quite a lot, both at WDW and at Universal, which is brilliant!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like you have a whole new world to introduce to him! :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Awe Deb.....fantastic news
    Wish you had been going a few days earlier as I will be leaving as you get there.
    You are going to have a brilliant time :D

Post Thanks / Like

You are going to DISNEY!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Deb, even on the cool days in January there was plenty of sunshine so you will still get that (hopefully)!
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    yipee!!

I am sure you will have a fantastic time Deb! :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12