Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Marc got his first tooth!!

Post Thanks / Like
    It broke through yesterday He now has a little white point all of his very own :D

We knew he was teething because my children are HORRIBLE when teething, but he got his tooth pretty quick

Post Thanks / Like
    aw bless him :)

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Oooooh! I hope he's not uncomfortable now, poor little mite! Isn't it kind of early for a tooth?

What??? No photo!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    are we still breastfeeding?

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 173566
    Oooooh! I hope he's not uncomfortable now, poor little mite! Isn't it kind of early for a tooth?

What??? No photo!
    Well he will be 8 months old in a few days, so it really isn't that early. Oh and yes, he is feeling better now. It seems to be the time just before they break through.

I can't get him to sit still long enough to grab a picture yet :( I can put up some cute pictures if that makes you feel better :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayola DeVille, post: 173570
    are we still breastfeeding?
    NO!!

I couldn't do it very long with him anyway because he was early and needed so much to eat, but as soon as I saw teeth I would be running for the bottle!!

Post Thanks / Like
    8 months!!! Gosh. Yep, he's not too early then, is he? Photos of any kind are most welcome. :D :D :D (You know that with me by now, surely)? :D :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 173607
    8 months!!! Gosh. Yep, he's not too early then, is he? Photos of any kind are most welcome. :D :D :D (You know that with me by now, surely)? :D :D
    Yes 8 whole months. We were talking the other day about his first birthday party. I don't know if I can deal

ok pictures on the way :)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast