Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pics of my Furry Kids

Post Thanks / Like
    It's been a while since I posted any pics of my flock, and as puppy Basil is growing fast (he is 6 months old now!) it's about time I did. I didn't take these ones though. When we were away we had our housesitter, Leanne, here to look after our pets. She is, in my opinion, a very talented amateur photographer and has been offering a photoshoot of their furries in exchange for a donation to the rescue she volunteers at. I asked her to get pics of my lot over the two weeks she was here, and although she was disappointed that because of the poor weather she couldn't get the number of outdoor action shots she loves to do, I thought the pics she did get are beautiful. I have included a link to the ones I have to choose from (with her permission) - it is difficult as I can only have 6! I am probably going to have one of the dogs together, one of the cats together, and one each of them on their own. I have chosen the ones of them together I think, but the ones of them alone are hard to pick! So here is a link to the whole set of pics (you can view them as a slideshow if you have the time and help me choose!)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/shortyleanne/sets/72157622435202063/

A little selection:

My lovely girl Sorrel, Bearded Collie

Handsome Mr Darcy, snow marbled Bengal

Pretty little Lola, the Laperm

And Basil puppy, Heinz 57.

Post Thanks / Like
    they are such cute babies you have :)

Post Thanks / Like
    She is talented Deb. They are all great photos. But Sorrel is just beautiful. It seems unfair to me that your babies are more photogenic than me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneybumble, post: 173809
    She is talented Deb. They are all great photos. But Sorrel is just beautiful. It seems unfair to me that your babies are more photogenic than me.
    and more photogenic than me too! Maybe we should stop shaving our legs and stuff....must be the fur! :D

Having said that, I have seen other pics where she has captured a pet's owner in a few odd shots. This lady hardly ever allows herself to be photographed as she hates it, and was dressed in her scruffs for dogwalking, but the few that Leanne has got of her talking to her dogs show her as beautiful, and she has had those pics printed! Leanne just seems to capture the beauty that happens when people are happy, if you know what I mean. Next time she is up we are going to try to have a little time for hear to take some with me in too! You never know, she may work miracles! :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Basil puppy is smiling for the camera.

Post Thanks / Like
    Awwww! They are adorable. Basil Puppy has a good bit of whippet in him, so cute.

Post Thanks / Like
    aww they are gorgeous!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Your pets are adorable Deb Dawn's right, basil IS smiling

Post Thanks / Like
    I love them all! Normally I'm just a cat person but Sorrel and Basil are fab!

Post Thanks / Like
    I looooove your furbabies

beautiful pictures!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast