Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do I pack to wear in January?

Post Thanks / Like
    Temps are definately relative. We went one Feb and about froze to death. Hardier souls were out in the pool!!

I'd pack layers, you never know what your going to get that time of year.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Pack a little of everything honestly. I don't think you will need any heavy duty coats or bulky sweatshirts/sweaters but that depends on how tolerent of the cold you can be because if you plan on late evenings at the park or (God forbid - was the coldest ride of my life!) a boat ride after dark it can get very chilly. The layers idea is a good one. Long sleeve T's or tops are always a good idea I think. Carry a backpack to put a jacket in for the evening in case you aren't going back to your room. Also, you can always, tho I know people hate this, wash some items if needed. If you only pack a couple pairs of jeans & it turns out to be jeans weather you can hit the laundry room if need be.
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    deb you have to bare in mind sun to us brits means shorts lol no seriously we wear shorts and tee's but have a sweater as evening comes in and it gets cooler personally i have never had to wear jeans i have worn crops but never needed full length trousers but you will need a sweater :)

Post Thanks / Like
    I was going to suggest layers and a little bit of everything . I'm sure you will have your coat as when you leave , it will be cold . I took my heavy hooded Tinkerbell jacket and I was so glad I had it .

Post Thanks / Like
    Put it like this a couple of years ago the local CM's were in full winter coats at Blizzard Beach and we were happily going down waterslides and worrying about sunburn

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 174322
    Put it like this a couple of years ago the local CM's were in full winter coats at Blizzard Beach and we were happily going down waterslides and worrying about sunburn

hahahaha, yeah, anyone from florida or who has lived there for any length of time has almost zero tolerance for cooler weather (no offence Tink! lol). My sister in law who lives there cracks me up how she freezes & we're wearing shorts & t's & feel just fine. On the other hand, those of us not from a warm area have almost zero tolerance for the heat in Florida(that would be me ).
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what you have packed now? I think you may need hat, scarf & gloves if the forecast is correct!!!

Bet you will have a great holiday - no matter what the weather.

Have fun xx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12