Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WDW watch

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not. Art of Disney refused to take back a Lennox ornament (Herself received doubles as a gift) because we didn't have a receipt. We were not impressed.

Disney won't repair watchbands either. I tried to have one replaced on a WDW watch and was sent on my way with no repair.

Don't really know what to suggest Issy.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I can tell you that I will not buy a watch at Disney that is a limited edition. It says in the paperwork that if you send it off for repair that they can send you a different watch back. Nope.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, it doesn't really seem fair that they would sell a watch that once the leather strap was worn out, the watch would be no good

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd bring it along anyway Issy. Ask to see a manager and get some information with regard to how you can obtain a new band. Maybe if they understand you aren't asking for anything for free they can help you.

Don't mean to sound miserable about WDW merchandise, but we were really put off by the Lennox (Seven Dwarfs) business. :(

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Sister Tink ... surprised they didn't at least offer a credit as it was new . Herself collects the Lennox Disney ? Me, Too . My latest this year is whom else but Santa Tinker and Santa Victorian Mickey . I play the slots at the Jersey shore and when I have enough points , its Lennox Disney .

Post Thanks / Like
    She only collects the Snow White Series, but we do have a Tinkerbell and a Jimminy Cricket. :D :D

She has quite a number of them, most of them purchased at WDW. We were pretty shocked that they refused to take it back.

No matter. We now look for other places to purchase them for her.

Post Thanks / Like
    Can anyone suggest an email address I can write to and then if I get no response, I will take the watch with me at the end of the year.
    I don't want a freebie....just the ability to buy another strap and have it fitted.

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe you could try the "Contact Us" link off the Disney World website. Here it is:

Contact Us

The subject drop down menu has a choice for "Walt Disney World Merchandise Questions".

May not be what you need but at least it's better than nothing. I think.

Tom (... I think they're hiding!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 174390
    Can anyone suggest an email address I can write to and then if I get no response, I will take the watch with me at the end of the year.
    I don't want a freebie....just the ability to buy another strap and have it fitted.
    take it with you Issy and ask for Bertie . She was very helpful and kind . Works in the WOD during the day shift .

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys....if I don't get a result before we go to WDW, then I will take the watch with me.

Quote Originally Posted by catrancher, post: 174393
    Maybe you could try the "Contact Us" link off the Disney World website. Here it is:
    Thanks Tom, I did send a query off to the contact section and have a reply with a phone number or email address to write to.

Just one question for you guys that I need to know. I need to find the style number for my watch and the info I got with it says the style#is found under UPC.

What is the UPC?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast