Thread: Well well well....

Post Thanks / Like
    Let's see what breaks down this year before Christmas then...... usually it's a fridge or washing machine or the car..... but fingers crossed... oh gawd I know I shouldn't open my mouth... but fingers crossed we've gotten away with it this year! Now runs to hide unner duvet until after Christmas.....

Post Thanks / Like
    My dishwasher broke on Christmas Day last year.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I remember my Dad one year fixing my cooker on Christmas day :( Luckily he fixed it!

Post Thanks / Like
    As long as it's not my computer I don't care! (In my house at least lol)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I once had my entire house freeze up (and my car) because it was so cold. My Parents came for Christmas dinner (they had a garage for their car) and left the car running because it was so cold they knew they'd not get it to start if they shut it off. Needless to say that was one rushed dinner.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    my washer just broke . They know longer have belts ? The repairman said the teeth were busted right off the gear . It would have cost as much to fix it as a new one . I've been washing at the laundramat and drying them here . And after our WDW trip . Noooo, it couldn't happen before we went . It waits till the savings is down again and since we consolidated our credit cards , we cut them up . We are not using them . I refuse too go into debt ever again . If we don't have the cash, we do without .
    And my bigger Dell lappy is at the shop, too . Using this mini Dell . Sorry for typo errors .

Post Thanks / Like
    normally its my temper that breaks from being pulled in every direction from sunday then i just normally
    charlie