Thread: Halloween at Disney Resorts 2009

Post Thanks / Like
    Bay Lake Tower: Creepy Crawly Crafts at 9, Hunt for Golden Pumpkin at 10, Candy Corn Ice Cream at 11(not free), Monster Mash Bash at 1, Trick or Pin Trade at 4 PM, Trick or Treat at 5, Frightening campfire at 6, Race to Witch Mountain movie at 7.

Boardwalk: DJ on the Village Green at 5:30 pm, Character greeting starting at 5:30 pm, Fun and games starting at 5:30 pm, Trick or Treat on the Boardwalk starting at 6 pm.

Contemporary: Terrifying tattoos at 12 pm, Create your own Chilling craft starting at 1 pm at the main pool, Halloween Party starting at 2 pm, Spooky Sand Art starting at 3 pm, Trick or treating starting at 5 pm, Creepy crawly campfire on the Beach starting at 6 pm.

Fort Wilderness: October 30, 2009 Site/Cabin Decorating Contest, Halloween Golf Cart Parade starting at 6 pm at the Bike Barn. October 31, 2009, Costume Pet Parade starting at 11 am at the Bike Barn, Spooky crafts starting at 12 pm, Mummy wrap up starting at 12:30 at the Meadow Swimmin pool, Creepy Dodgeball starting at 2pm, Ghostly Bingo starting at 3:30 pm, Camp or Treat starting at 5 pm, Monster Mash pool party starting at 5:30 pm, Fires will be lit at Campfire Sing a long at 6:30 pm, Halloween campfire sing a long at 7 pm, Legend of Sleepy Hollow movie starts at 7:45 pm, Pirates of the Caribbean:Curse of the Black Pearl starts at 8:15 pm. Pumpkin Carving contest(one pumpkin per family) bring to Campfire on Oct. 31.

Grand Floridian: Halloween Arts and Crafts starting at 10:30, Pool Party starting at 12:00 pm, Bugs and Dirt Treats starting at 3:30 pm, Treasure Hunt starting at 5:30 pm, Trick or Treat starting at 6 pm, Campfire and s'mores starting at 7 pm, Double feature movie, The Haunted Mansion, Beverly Hills Chihuahua at 8 pm.

Old Key West: Halloween Craft at 10 am, Free snacks at 11 am, Pool Party starting at 11 am, Costume contest starting at 12 pm, Activities after contest, cake walk at 1 pm, cupcake decorating at 2 pm, Bingo at 3 pm(not free) Trick or treat starting at 4 pm, Halloween craft starting at 4:30 pm, Campfire starting at 7 pm, Halloween Movie, The Haunted Mansion starting at 7 pm.

Polynesian: Arts and Crafts starting at 10:30, Bugs and Dirt Treats starting at 12 pm, Pool party starting at 3 pm, Bingo (not free) starting at 5:30 pm, Trick or Treating starting at 6 pm, 6:45 pm Halloween campfire and s'mores, Double feature Movie, The Haunted Mansion, Beverly Hills Chihuahua at 8 pm.

Port Orleans Resort: Pool party starting at 11 am at French Quarter, starting at 2 pm at Riverside, Trick or Treating starting at 4 pm, Halloween campfire starting at 6:30 pm.

Saratoga Springs: Paint a Halloween bag starting at 10 am, Crafts and Games starting at 11 am, Pool party starting at 12 pm, Cake walk at 1 pm, Make your own ice cream (not free) at 2 pm, Bingo (not free) at 3 pm, Trick or treat starting at 4 pm, Costume parade starting at 6:30, Costume contest starting at 7 pm, Monster Mash starting at 7:30 pm, Movie under the Stars, The Nightmare before Christmas starts at 9 pm.

Wilderness Lodge: Crafts starting at 12:30 pm, Carnival on the Beach starting at 2 pm, Pool party starting at 3:30 pm, Trick or Treating/Costume parade starting at 5:30, Movie on the Beach, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End starting at 7:30 pm.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. Nice. DTD has trick or treating and special entertainment too.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Wish I were going to be there for some of this.
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    One year we were at DTD just people watching (on Halloween). It was too cool to see all the kids and some grownups all dressed up. The stores there gave out really nice candies too. Not sure if they will still, have heard about the cutbacks, but it's still a fairly safe and fun thing to do with children.

Our Seth is coming for the first time (on Halloween)! :9: We are going to carve pumpkins, and go trick or treating in our development with him. Not sure if his Da will take him 'round or one of us. Not sure if we are dressing too, but just might.

He waivers between wanting to be Peter Pan or a (FABULOUS) pirate!

We have loads of candy to give out this year too. We made little bags of different types, from chocolate to tarts, to lollipops. :D Oh, and some taffy and peanut butter cup pumpkins. :D

Man, I do natter on something awful, don't I?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I will be trick or treating around the world at Epcot and then staying at All Star Music Halloween night!!
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    You will! NICE! They will be giving out candy I think. That's what we heard anyway, that the countries would be passing out some candies.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Tink, don't apologize, it sounds wonderful! I can feel the excitement just in the way you describe it & I think that's great :) I wish I could trick or treat at your house, the treat bags sound yummy!
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I want to go trick or treating at Epcot....do they hand out free drinks? ;-)

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well if you come to our door Big Thunder we'll do what Mama always did for her "special trick or treaters!" :D (Give you an especially big, treat bag filled with the "best" candies)! LOL.

She always had a special basket set aside for those children who she knew well. Everyone got very nice little bags of candy, but her "special kids" got REALLY nice ones. :D

So, you wanna' bring the family and be our "special kids?" :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet! Candy! (would prefer them to hand out wine)...
    Gwen