Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I saw

Post Thanks / Like
    Sister Tink and Herself this past weekend in the Kidani Villlas . I had the privilege of meeting them both years back . I'm always seeing people that I think I know and then its not that person and after she mentioned her weekend getaway to AKL , I knew it was her . I told her we'd had both passed out if I had said Sister Tink ? Me for being right and she running into me and recognizing her . I'm so mad now that I didn't open my yap .
    Hope you don't mind that I posted this Sister Tink . If so as an admin , just delete it .
    For those that have had the privilege of meeting she & herself , I'm here to tell you she looks Fab u lous !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    S'okay Sister Tinker.

Funny how we can walk right by one another, look at each other and still not connect. You were better than I in the recognition department though. I must admit I had no clue.

Thanks for the compliment. I hate my hair.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Why, you looked nice ! I saw nothing wrong .

Post Thanks / Like
    I must admit I'm TERRIBLE at this. People are always asking me why I didn't say hello and I'm thinking erm because I didnt see you! not like it's any big conspiracy I'm just rubbish at recognising people.
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    And I'm the darn opposite, will see people I think I have met and say something , than find out I'm wrong and want to hide under a rock . The time I don't open my darn mouth and it was . I know most may think ok, big deal, but it was too me .

Post Thanks / Like
    i could see Brad Pitt at WDW & probably walk right past him & not know it. I am the most unobservant person EVER! Altho, in my defense, I did recognize Samantha Brown from the Travel Channel at WDW when I saw her. But only because there was a crowd gathered round, boom mikes & cameras, lol :D Otherwise I would have no doubt breezed right past her.
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL BT . The same when I saw Kelly Ripa . If it wasn't for the guest service cast members & cameras , I'd had walked on by . She looked awful off screen . Those makeup departments could make me look like a star .
    Since we were at the resort I was more observant . In a park, I'd had breezed right on by never giving it a second thought .

Post Thanks / Like
    Well it has clearly been established that I am terrible at recognizing people.

We did see that bulky chef though, what's his name??? Oh, right. Robert Irvine.

I have 'recognized' people and been wrong, too so I'm really leery of approaching anyone anymore.

I'm growing out bad color, Sister Tinker. It's straw gold midway down, and gray brown on the top!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    wait till mine starts growin out . Since I've got older I have dark drown hair . Fuggly !!! I can't do bleach my hair is to baby fine to handle the chemical . So, I went with a Strawberry Golen Blonde . My gray areas came out lighter , so I look like I have highlights . But when the roots start showing . Yikes !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I can tell you that if I think I recognize you, I will speak :-)

Just ask Issy

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast