Thread: ST Lucia trippy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok here is the trip report as promised, it isnít a long one as we didnít plan to do much, and that is what we did, plenty of well earned rest and relaxation,
    It will be mainly pic's
    Monday 5<SUP>th</SUP> October.
    We went up to Gatwick on the Monday afternoon once picking the children up from school to drop the bags of at twilight check in, came home picked up the cat and took him to my cousins as she was looking after him while we were away, collected a Chinese take away on the way back home and had a relaxing evening.
    Tuesday 6<SUP>th</SUP> October.
    We left home at about 6am on Tuesday morning and headed to Gatwick which is about a 40min drive from home, we arrived at Gatwick went straight though security and up to the Vroom which is very good, plenty of food and drink, the kids played table football while me and Wayne just relaxed waiting for the flight. I donít think it would be as good at peak times as it isnít a big area. The flight left on time and was a very comfortable flight (well as comfy as can be) we stopped at Barbados and had to wait about 1 hour as half the plane unloaded and the crew counted to check the right amount of people were on the flight, this was done a number of time as some people donít understand the word remain in your seats until told otherwise, we took off again for ST Lucia which took us about 25mins. (We fly on Virginia plain)

Here's the boys waiting in the vroom
    [ATTACH]4695.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4696.vB[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Cool! Lol at the people on the plane getting up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayola DeVille, post: 174377
    Cool! Lol at the people on the plane getting up.
    I felt for the poor crew having to count and re-count.

Post Thanks / Like
    Some people. Great start Lozzy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I also don't get that despite people being told to remain in their seats with their seatbelts on until told to do otherwise, they loosen their seatbelts as soon as the plane touches down and stand up and start getting their stuff out of the overhead lockers!!