Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Thank God it's Friday!

Post Thanks / Like
    I would try another Dr if you want to.... after all it's YOUR life not theirs and they don't have to live it so stuff 'em I say.

Post Thanks / Like
    Johnie, you definitely are not alone with this. My cousin's cousin and her husband (sounds weird, but they're related through her father--who is related to me by marriage!) both had decent results with the surgery in the late 90s, but about five years later began to regain the weight. They didn't change their recommended eating habits, but the weight crept back on. They didn't regain all that they lost, but a good portion of it.

I'm with you--I don't enjoy being overweight, but the options for losing it are very difficult, expensive and time consuming! I'm working on healthy and comfortable.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Johnie. I know that weight can become a health issue (trust me, I know), and I'm not diminishing those effects at all...but I *do* agree with your perspective....and you, my friend, are one of *the* most beautiful people I have ever known. If everyone in this world were just a little bit more like you this world would be a LOT better place.

You feel free to send me a list of names of anyone who's been yelling at you...I'll be happy to handle your "light work".

Post Thanks / Like
    I did Weight Watchers last spring, and the result of that is currently laying on a play mat in the living room playing with his toes..
    Krista how did weight watchers cause this because I'm thinking of doing WW again and I most certainly do NOT want another baby :shocked025:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaberry, post: 9249
    Oh Johnie. I know that weight can become a health issue (trust me, I know), and I'm not diminishing those effects at all...but I *do* agree with your perspective....and you, my friend, are one of *the* most beautiful people I have ever known. If everyone in this world were just a little bit more like you this world would be a LOT better place.

You feel free to send me a list of names of anyone who's been yelling at you...I'll be happy to handle your "light work".
    thank you hon. I'm pretty darn cute, fat or not :p Maybe that's my problem, my ego is too big as it is. If I was thin, you'd have to kill me!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 9407
    thank you hon. I'm pretty darn cute, fat or not :p Maybe that's my problem, my ego is too big as it is. If I was thin, you'd have to kill me!
    Probably :img:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy, post: 9372
    Krista how did weight watchers cause this because I'm thinking of doing WW again and I most certainly do NOT want another baby :shocked025:
    Well ya know.....;) 15lbs came off...

And Johnie, your head can't get any bigger!! (if it did physically, you'd topple over...lol) I think you are absolutely awesome just the way you are!! You know I love ya!
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 9407
    That's great! Good on you Johnie

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by luvthemouse, post: 9449
    Well ya know.....;) 15lbs came off...

And Johnie, your head can't get any bigger!! (if it did physically, you'd topple over...lol) I think you are absolutely awesome just the way you are!! You know I love ya!
    I know! It's 2 feet around!! At least I can blame some of it on my hair.....poor Chris is just all head

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast