Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dawn is angry and disappointed

Post Thanks / Like
    squeeeeezzzzzzeeeeee !!!

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm ashamed to admit that Australia is just as bad when it comes to this issue. Hopefully one day our respective governments will see sense!

Now squeeze up on that sofa a little more, mmkay!
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    I was so disappointed when I heard the Maine announcement.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 175232
    For all those married people out there - can you imagine what it would be like to be told that you could not marry your spouse? I can't. :(
    Actually...I kind of *wish* someone had disallowed me from my first marriage

Just a bit of levity my friends, in a utterly humourless situation. Nearly drove off the road when I heard it on the radio, it was so unexpected. I think everything else has been said, so I'll just plop down here on the freedom sofa and breakout the rainbow colored vodka.

Post Thanks / Like
    Told my 9 year old about this and then we watched the rememberance day yesterday and I told him about all the 'average Joes' who had left their commonplace jobs to fight in a war and died at heartbreaking ages to do what was right, and told him I would do the same tomorrow if it was needed ( which made him cry ), but later on in bed he said

'why don't people just try and get along with each other?, I just don't understand it. Also didn't all thse poor men and ladies die so that people could be free, and now some people in America can't be with people they love'

out of the mouths of babes eh?

If the only thing I can do is to help my children be blind to the differences that make up our world then I suppose that is a laudible aim, although changing the mindset of the older and 'wiser' generations would be far far better

Post Thanks / Like
    Children understand what is right....why can't all adults?

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 175673
    If the only thing I can do is to help my children be blind to the differences that make up our world then I suppose that is a laudible aim, although changing the mindset of the older and 'wiser' generations would be far far better

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234