Thread: How much

Post Thanks / Like
    Dd has a tempur mattress as she get's pressure sores. You can remove the cover to wash. The zip has gone on it so i rang tempur to see if you can get replacment. To my shock and horror it will cost me 105.00 :mad:. How can they get away with charging that amount.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mainecoon lover, post: 8767
    Dd has a tempur mattress as she get's pressure sores. You can remove the cover to wash. The zip has gone on it so i rang tempur to see if you can get replacment. To my shock and horror it will cost me 105.00 :mad:. How can they get away with charging that amount.
    I know, it's the tempur effect, EVERYTHING costs a fortune with them.
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mainecoon lover, post: 8767
    Flipping awful!!

If there is nothing wrong with the cover itself except the zip, could a local menders replace the zip for you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cathydisneynut, post: 8770
    Flipping awful!!

If there is nothing wrong with the cover itself except the zip, could a local menders replace the zip for you?
    Thats what i am thinking. The little bit that you put into to zip up is coming off.

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope you get a much better price locally! Disgraceful amount of money that Tempur want!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    how long ago did you buy it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I'd take it locally to see what could be done. It's not still under warranty or anything like that, right?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 8778
    how long ago did you buy it?
    We have had it a while. I do not mind paying but that is silly money.

Post Thanks / Like
    It is indeed. Do check with a local shop. Maybe even a shoe repair shop could help you. They can replace zippers in boots and the like and just might be able to take on your cover.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    i'd be tempted to complain that a premium product should last a lot longer than that and it's not what you expected from a market leader blah blah. The zip is obviously not good quality therefore not fit for purpose - worth a try!!! Oh and tell this to the monkey and not the organ grinder lol