Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: went to osborne lights at hollywood studios

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the atmosphere you get wandering through the Osborne Lights....listening to carols while the 'snow' is falling and gazing in bewilderment at all of the lights.
    Thanks for the photos Ann

Post Thanks / Like
    The lights are colored now? Weren't they all white before? I guess it's been a few years since i've been at christmas time. That was always a highlight tho :)
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so jealous . Gorgeous Photos ! Thank You !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    There are clear lights too Cristine. Originally, there were more clear than color, but were still some with color. Now they have added millions more, most of which are in color.

It is a breathtaking sight.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    it really was good they danced at regular intervals but boy was it packed it was a struggle to take pictures

Post Thanks / Like
    Great photos!!

We walked through there last week and saw all the lights attached to the buildings and strung across the street and could only imagine what it would look like lit up.

Post Thanks / Like
    As pretty as this is I thought it was a lot more spectacular when they had all of the backlot homes and yards decorated and you walked through that area.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I've never seen these in real life. They look spectacular! Great pics Ann...I actually said "wow!!" when I saw them!

Post Thanks / Like
    It is an overwhelming display, Deb. The original is the favorite of many, but WDW added so many millions of lights to the original that the display had to change.

It took a bit of getting used to, but I'm ok with this one now if only for the sheer brilliance of all the lights. It's not quite up to the wattage of Herself's Christmas Tree, but runs a close second.

Once the display has been up for a bit, it does get somewhat less crowded. When it first goes up, and over the weekends, and around Thanksgiving, plus the week of Christmas sees the highest number of guests viewing the spectacle. The little bits of days in between are a bit slower so you can wander and roam at your leisure.

Once in awhile, there will actually be a frosty night (like the year we took little Seth when he was living with us) which will really put you in the Christmas spirit if you associate Christmas with a cold winter.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Again you've wowed me!! I can't wait! I'll be seeing this in person on the 30th!!!

Can I ask what time they lit everything up??
    xxoo Rosie

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast