Where better to kick off the Christmas season than at magical Disneyland Paris? The spirit of Christmas came alive this year on the 8 November 2009 and runs through to the 6 January 2010.
Celebrate the most joyous time of year with your family and create some magical memories in the company of the Disney Characters in their Christmas costumes.
For the first time this Christmas, a stunning show is to be held every evening around the majestic Christmas tree in Town Square. With enchanted illuminations orchestrated by Mickey and Minnie Mouse, the spectacle promises to dazzle young and old alike with lots of magical Christmas surprises, culminating in the lighting of the Christmas tree.
Also new for Christmas, Walt Disney’s first masterpiece, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs will magically come to life on the Castle Stage in the Disneyland Park. And for a guaranteed white Christmas, snowflakes will fall from the sky on Main Street, U.S.A.® giving everyone the special Christmas memory they have always dreamed of. What’s more, in the heart of Santa Claus Village children can find the Santa Claus Post Office where they can post their Christmas wish-lists in time for a Christmas Eve delivery. And with the help of a little Disney magic, the children will receive Santa’s response directly to their homes!
Christmas season festivities include:
• Meet Santa Claus in his village at the Disneyland Park – Children are invited to enter Santa’s winter wonderland to meet the man himself and pose for a memorable photo
• Disney’s Once Upon a Christmas Dream Parade – Santa Claus appears at the end of this magical procession to wish everyone Merry Christmas
• Belle’s Christmas Village – With picturesque taverns and snow-covered stalls, Fantasyland transforms into an authentic medieval village at Christmas time
• Sleeping Beauty Castle Lighting Spectacular – Over 400,000 lights transform the Castle into a shimmering Crystal Palace before guests’ very eyes every night
• Disney’s Fantillusion Parade – Princes, Princesses and other Disney characters emerge on Main Street, U.S.A at nightfall to host a magnificent parade where Disney’s best-loved fairytales are retold
• It’s a small world Celebration - With specially made costumes, music and decorations, the celebration pays tribute to the different traditions of countries around the world
• Mickey’s Winter Wonderland – Mickey and his pals put on their ice skates for a winter spectacular the whole family will love
• Meet Goofy Santa – Lovable Goofy dressed as Santa Claus in his sleigh will welcome children for a souvenir photo
• It’s Party Time… with Mickey & Friends – To celebrate Mickey’s Magical Party, the Disney heroes take the new Central Plaza stage by storm and perform their show in 360°
• Happy New Year! – On 31 December, the Disneyland Park welcomes guests until 1:00 a.m. for an unforgettable New Year’s Eve party with a dazzling fireworks display
• Mickey’s Christmas Dinner* – A unique dining experience where guests can join the Disney Characters for a huge Christmas buffet feast, complete with sparking lights and sing-along music that will make hearts warm and spirits soar! (Ticket event only)
And last but not least, the celebration continues with lots of additional new interactive fun for Mickey’s Magical Party. Guests can learn the “Mickey Dance” with Mickey and friends on the new stage in front of the Sleeping Beauty Castle. Whilst Minnie Mouse hosts Minnie’s Party Train which will enchant guests several times a day in Main Street, U.S.A.®.
Meanwhile in the Walt Disney Studios Park, the new attraction Playhouse Disney – Live on Stage! will thrill little ones and their parents. The Playhouse Disney Characters jump right out of a giant storybook to throw Minnie Mouse the most beautiful birthday party ever. And to top off a perfect day your favourite Disney characters will salute the crowd from aboard their handsome custom cars for Disney’s Stars ’n’ Cars: an ultra colourful Hollywood-style parade.
For families booking by 15 November**, prices are from only £175 per adult with children under seven staying free. And everyone’s meals are free!
For further information about a family Christmas holiday to Disneyland Paris call 08448 008 111 or visit Disneyland® Resort Paris