Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shoes

Post Thanks / Like
    Aren't they colorful?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow....I'm not really sure if I'm repulsed or if I like......
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Same here. I'd have to see them in person. They look soft and comfortable, but those colors would be hard for me to wear... I don't wear many bright things, so that would be a challenge.

Now, if they have a pair with faeries on them, I could maybe be pursuaded!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    They're a little weird.

I tend to wear mostly black, so with those puppies you'd see me coming from a mile away....well at least you'd see my feet.

Post Thanks / Like
    That's what I'm thinking too. I wear very conservative colors for the most part, with the exception of my casual Disney clothes, but even then those shoes would be tough.

Now, on the other hand I've been looking for rainbow sneakers for over a year! They are in the colors of the rainbow, not sneakers with rainbows on them.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Are they Birkis or short for Birkenstock from Germany ? I saw really cute ones at The Trend in DTD . Over $100.00 .

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey BT,
    these were on sale at Tamarack in Beckley, WV.

$225 a pair

They are very soft, they had several shoe styles AND I DID see fairies!! They are also handmade which I am guessing is why they are so high. Thoseshoes

they sell bags and stuff too. They were certainly colorful and caught my eye

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 176884
    Hey BT,
    these were on sale at Tamarack in Beckley, WV.

$225 a pair

They are very soft, they had several shoe styles AND I DID see fairies!! They are also handmade which I am guessing is why they are so high. Thoseshoes

they sell bags and stuff too. They were certainly colorful and caught my eye

Johnie, you were at Tamarack??? That's only about an hour & 20 minutes away from me!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I went down on Wed to visit my grandma in Kentucky. I came home yesterday. I go up 64 to Charleston and then go down 119 from there.

I will have to give you some notice next time I go through that way and maybe we can meet up

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds great! Yeah, you are only about an hour from me in Charleston, I live right off I64. What a small world

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast