Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: phone advice?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 176527
    i love my iphone and don't think i'd ever have another type of phone! except and upgrade of course!

What Brit said!

Granted, I hate AT&T. But then, I hate most large companies. Note that I said "most", not "all".

There are exceptions.

Tom (... whatever large company could he possibly mean? )

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 176527
    i love my iphone and don't think i'd ever have another type of phone! except and upgrade of course!
    Me too! I know absolutely nothing about phones but my iphone is super easy to use even for me! I actually have started getting the shakes if it is not within grasping distance

If I had my iphone on my last network though (orange) it would be completely frustrating as Keith said as I could never get a signal with them.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    The iPhone is only available through AT&T. I have service with them. I LOVE the iPhone. It is FANTASTIC and I can truly say that I probably haven't even used a 1/10th of its capabilities.

I have also had nothing but good service with AT&T. I have cell reception everywhere but my grandma's in Kentucky. Now, when I had Cingular (before they were bought by AT&T) I had nothing but issues.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think I'm going to go to the store and check them out, but right now I'm totally leaning towards the Droid. No iphone for me, I have verizon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh and Johnie, I seriously need to visit your grandmothers house. As I remember she has no cell service or internet service....sounds like a vacation for me. I vant to be alone.

Post Thanks / Like
    GET THE DROID!!!!! :9: :9: :9: We just brought Herself's home today. It is an INCREDIBLE phone and has that fabulous Verizon coverage (which blows AT&T out of the water). :9:

You are going to LOVE it!!!!

I got an LG eNV, but that's because I have the iPhone for work. Shhhhhhhh now. Christmas present bought too. We added Seth's Da to our plan, and got him a new LG enV too. It's his Christmas present.

Ducky, you HAVE to see the Droid. I love it so much, that I've sent an email to our corporate office and asked if I can turn in the iPhone for the Droid.

I'll bet they don't let me, but you can't blame me for trying!

Anyway, it's the phone, I'm tellin' ya!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW Tink you trend setter you! I can't believe you have a new type of cell phone BEFORE ME!

Becca got a new camera, you got the droid, I'm feeling rather left out now!

VERY interested to hear you like the droid so much

I've been reading the tech reviews and although theyre pointing out the odd techie mutter about it, everyone seems to be agreeing that the droid has much better cell call quality than the iphone etc.
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, that's fabulous news! I plan to check them out this Wednesday. You know, you gotta touch it and feel it.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's easier to use than the iPhone for openers. It is able to voice dial, that is a huge plus for me. I know the newer iPhones voice dial, but my 3 G doesn't and that's a real problem. You can download your own software, not that we will, but you could.

It's too wicked cool to use. I just can't stand it!!! LOL. How's that for tekknikal explanation. There are a couple of complaints about the odd one here and there not working out of the box, and we did have the initial one lock up when the camera was used, but the sales person at Verizon immediately, without asking went and got another. He has the droid too, and said his had never done that, so he wasn't taking any chances.

I'm a little jealous of Herself. I have the iPhone so couldn't justify paying for a droid for me, so we used all of our discounts to get it for her (came to a total of $99 after all rebates, etc.).

Go play with one Keith! You'll LOVE it!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, meant to say that Herself phoned me on her way to work this morning and used the speaker phone feature. It was quite clear! Clearer than any other speaker phone on any other cell including the iPhone. (But to be fair, I've not yet FOUND the speaker phone feature on the not so intuitive iPhone... I think it's the first "Mac" product that I'm not madly in love with. ).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast