Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Room request for POR - how. what, when?

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. She sounds like a real brat. One of those sweet CMs that need reporting. :( Sorry you had to deal with that.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    It was ok really, I'm sure she'd had a bad day

probably just had a whole party of semi literate squirrels in and thought i was with them :D

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    SKywatcher, the way you wrote out how it happened with the CM at check in cracked me up!! I think I would have been upset but you handled it well. Why let it ruin your trip :)

Deb, since you are not sure which building you'd rather have maybe you should just go with the luck of the draw & see which one you get....which one was 'meant to be'!
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12