View Poll Results: What's your favourite Disney Hotel???

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pop Century

2 7.14%
  • All Stars (movies/music/sport)

4 14.29%
  • Coronado Springs

0 0%
  • Carribbean Beach

0 0%
  • Port Orleans (Riverside/French Quarter)

3 10.71%
  • Animal Kingdom Lodge

3 10.71%
  • Grand Floridian

0 0%
  • Wilderness Lodge

5 17.86%
  • Contemporary

3 10.71%
  • Polynesian

6 21.43%
  • Beachclub

2 7.14%
  • Yacht club

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Favourite Hotel???

Post Thanks / Like
    It has to be the wilderness lodge for me. I got married at disney at the wedding pavilion and the first week of the honeymoon we stayed at the lodge.

Great memories which will stay in my heart forever.

Post Thanks / Like
    not stayed onsite yet but i would love to stay at the poly, but they all look great to me
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    I really have a soft spot for the Wilderness Lodge

We stayed there when we got married at Christmas (followed by the Polynesian) and it'll always be special to me. Although it's not on the monorail, it's only a short boat ride away from the Magic Kingdom
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I have stayed in music but if i had a choice of any hotel it would be Poly. Had dinner there and it looks a great hotel.

Post Thanks / Like
    Never stayed onsite before but I would love to be able to afford to stay at AKL

Post Thanks / Like
    Not done on-site yet. DH needs more persuading. Given the choice I would choose The Beach Club for the fab pool.

Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely Claire! I LOVE the Beach Club. It is my favorite deluxe. Can't vote for it though as it's not on the list! :wink:

I've stayed at the Pop Century, and All Stars too and really enjoyed my time there.

Wilderness Lodge was lovely, and we really like Artist Point.

OKW is our home resort, so that is my number one DVC.

Are you getting the idea that I have a hard time naming favorites? LOL.

But for DVC it's OKW, and for deluxe it's BC (the first resort that I stayed at, so that is part of it too, I'm sure).

I've stayed at BWV and wasn't too impressed. It's handy enough to EPCOT, and I'd not say no if it were the only vacancy, but it's not our favorite DVC.

Been to SSR too. Liked it well enough! The walk to DTD is nice. It's enough like OKW (in the vastness of it) that we felt rather at home, but different enough to feel, well, different. LOL.

Hoping to try the AKL villas and maybe even some of the other deluxes some day. :thumbs_up:

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I have not voted as we have only stayed at two onsite hotels but The WL is good as it is just one Building although the pool was too hot for me and not refreshing at all, otherwise we have atayed at Dixey Landings which I think is nor POR I liked it but the main restaurant (Boatwrights) there was not to my taste.

We now struggle to fit in a standard hotel room as my DS is 17 and buillt like a brick outhouse and my DD is 11 this year so the standard two double beds don't work and he is too big really for bunk beds, therefore a Villa is the best option. I would like to stay in a DVC apartment in the Boardwalk or similar but the price comparisons are not close enough.

Post Thanks / Like
    Have only stayed at ASMo and POR and loved both of them, out of the two though definitely POR just for the beauty and peacefulness of the grounds and I loved the carriage ride and the boat to DTD especially in the evening.

Get to stay at AKL (my dream resort - never thought in our wildest dreams we would get to stay there)in our DVC for the first time and I am so excited as I love the resort, am so excited about having brekkie on the balcony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaw, post: 1864
    Get to stay at AKL (my dream resort - never thought in our wildest dreams we would get to stay there)in our DVC for the first time and I am so excited as I love the resort, am so excited about having brekkie on the balcony
    We're off to AKL then contemporary in December.... the first morning you throw back the curtains and all the animals are there, well, it's a treat
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast