Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Friday

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaw, post: 176601
    It is absolutely horrendous out there today - not great dog walking weather! To top it off my washing machine has pumped water all over the floor so no way of washing all the wet muddy clothes or school uniforms this weekend! - Happy days!
    Ah I knew it... see well well well thread about what will break down just before Christmas :( It's started folks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Safe drive home Tink

Ah, the weekend!! Been very busy the last couple of days...only really managed to pop onto here for a few mintes early evening. Back and forward to the vets with Sorrel (who has problems with her waterworks - TMI! ), as well as a few other things going on. Having a quick lunch break before getting some housework done. Am trying to find some ex-battery hens to rehome, and have a few numbers to call this afternoon. Probably stay in tomorrow and get some chores done (very gently though, don't want to be too busy!), may book our Discovery Cove tickets too , watch the football match on tv...then Sunday out for lunch - roast beef and yorkshire puddings, yum!! - and settle down on Sunday evening with a bottle of wine to watch Dr Who!!!!

By the way, it is sunny here today, mild outside - didn't even need my coat when I walked the dogs!!!! :D

Post Thanks / Like

DR Who, Autumnwatch, Armstrong and Miller, Have I got News for You and most importantly The Saints are on the telly on Sunday :D - its going to be a duvet weekend

Post Thanks / Like
    been raining out all morning...suns out now, was all day yesterday too woohoo
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    I am jealous its dark as anything here and the rain is bucketing down

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 176625
    I am jealous its dark as anything here and the rain is bucketing down
    dont worry mate its gone back in now

been asked to do some photography this afternoon for the offical opening for the new school building
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Woken up to sunshine this morning but still a bit nippy for Florida - predicted 70 today so it should warm up nicely.

Kyle and Ii are going to have a game of crazy golf and then we're going to go to Celebration to get a lovely hot fudge sundae for our lunch ( I know it's not a healthy lunch ) but we'll have a healthy dinner

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    It's stopped raining for now.

The question is: do I cancel the football training tonight to let the boys stay dry ready for tomorrow morning's match, or go ahead and probably get very very wet ?????

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by simonwebb74, post: 176633
    It's stopped raining for now.

The question is: do I cancel the football training tonight to let the boys stay dry ready for tomorrow morning's match, or go ahead and probably get very very wet ?????
    Chances are it'll be cancelled tomorrow anyway - all home matches are

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Arkvilla, enjoy your hot fudge sundae lunch! It's the best kind to have on holiday.

I made fairly good time on the drive home. It's crisp (for Florida) and sunny here in Central Florida. My local weather tells me it's 64 degrees! Where are my mittens!!!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast