Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Friday

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 176637
    Arkvilla, enjoy your hot fudge sundae lunch! It's the best kind to have on holiday.

I made fairly good time on the drive home. It's crisp (for Florida) and sunny here in Central Florida. My local weather tells me it's 64 degrees! Where are my mittens!!!
    64 degs and you want mittens, lol come off it is not that cold tink lol
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm seriously hoping football in cancelled this weekend. Me and Steven got soaked last Sunday and the boys got so fed up that the game was abandoned. Had to bring Steven home and plonk him straight in a warm bath.

Still have karate though. A nice indoor sport. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 176623

DR Who, Autumnwatch, Armstrong and Miller, Have I got News for You and most importantly The Saints are on the telly on Sunday :D - its going to be a duvet weekend
    Oooo, thanks for the reminder about Autumnwatch...had forgotten all about it

Glad you're home safe, and in good time Tink

Post Thanks / Like
    Still rain and overcast here. Dregs of hurricane IDA moving up the east coast.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Apparently the weather will get worse in the UK over the weekend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Last episode of Collision tonight!

Post Thanks / Like
    For Ohio, in November..it's absolutely lovely! Sun is out, and while it's still a bit chilly..we're supposed to hit 63* today.

Jordan is leaving this evening for camping with the Boy Scouts...a *no major plans* camp out...just hiking and having fun.

No major plans for Marcus and I this weekend with Jordan away. Can't wait for Doctor Who on Sunday...thanks to some lovely people over *there* that help us *over here* get to see it not too long after you. I can usually get to watch it here about 10pm our time on the same day you see it. BBCA doesn't intend to show it til December 19th and I am not a patient woman where the Doctor is concerned!

"Always take a banana to a party." :banana1:

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL! Mick! It might not be cold to you, but it's cold for me! :D

The remains of Ida are bringing on northeaster storms along the east coast, according to the weather channel.

Ohio is nearly as warm as Florida, Figment! Nice to see you! Haven't seen you around much. Hope all is going well.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    i am doing NOTHING this weekend, the weather is carp, a bit of movie watching methinks- Twilight is on sky I shall have to watch Robert in HD!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm beginning to wonder what this Twilight malarky is all about. There is even an article in the paper today about a 37 year old married woman who's fallen head over heels for one of the characters! Is it worth me trying to get into it this late in the day?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast