Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Friday

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire, post: 176672
    I'm beginning to wonder what this Twilight malarky is all about. There is even an article in the paper today about a 37 year old married woman who's fallen head over heels for one of the characters! Is it worth me trying to get into it this late in the day?
    Claire, I only started reading them a few weeks ago. I was really worried I wouldn't like them (I didn't like Harry Potter ) but I have just finished the last one and I loved them! Found them quite addictive. Just make sure you don't read too much about the plot in all of the publicity first.

Post Thanks / Like
    Deffo NOT too late Claire... I read the books in one go and it was better that way, no waiting for the next instalment... bliss....

I still wearing a t shirt and no socks, the car says it's 9 degrees out, until it gets lower it's not socks time for me and it deffo has to be cold with a capital C for me to have mittens and a coat on. I just sizzle and gawd only knows what I will be like when I hit the menopause. May have to run around in me underwear! squeaks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire, post: 176672
    I'm beginning to wonder what this Twilight malarky is all about. There is even an article in the paper today about a 37 year old married woman who's fallen head over heels for one of the characters! Is it worth me trying to get into it this late in the day?
    you sure she wasn't 38?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 176682
    you sure she wasn't 38?
    I was thinking they got my age wrong!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 176667
    i am doing NOTHING this weekend, the weather is carp, a bit of movie watching methinks- Twilight is on sky I shall have to watch Robert in HD!!
    Extra sparkly mmmmmmmm! :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaw, post: 176686
    Extra sparkly mmmmmmmm! :D
    swoooooooon!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 176637
    Arkvilla, enjoy your hot fudge sundae lunch! It's the best kind to have on holiday.

I made fairly good time on the drive home. It's crisp (for Florida) and sunny here in Central Florida. My local weather tells me it's 64 degrees! Where are my mittens!!!
    Surely you jest?! What are you making for Thanksgiving?

Post Thanks / Like
    No! I'm not jesting at all! :D :D It was COLD!

Ummm... turkey... :D Oh! Pie with NY apples!!! :9: Ummm.... dressing with oysters. Lessee... a new sweet potato casserole that has NO MARSHMALLOWS OR BROWN SUGAR!!! LOL. Errmmmm...cranberries, but haven't decided what type yet. Pecan tarts. Pumpkin pie... and stuff. :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Mmmm, very similar to our Holiday feast! Ben's favorite pie is pecan , Ty likes pumpkin and I like apple, so we have all 3!! Plus chocolate cream if Jenn is there!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep! I like chocolate cream and banana cream too! Blueberry and cherry too. :D Herself likes Mincemeat. We'll have some other things, but haven't worked them all out. Biscuits, or some type of roll... compound butter, those sorts of things.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast