Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How are we doing then Britain

Post Thanks / Like
    Fly away wheelie bin??? A grocery cart?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Wheelie bins - the type of bins most UK households have now. They can get caught by the wind and kinda zoom at you
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    They also topple like dominoes along a whole street when a big gust of wind blows down there.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's like a scene from Doctor Who when they all come rolling towards you from across the street

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    it was scary at times here but everything stayed intact then yesterday it just rained and rained and rained - I lined up all my honey pots on a tree branch and Lisa sent out a message in a bottle

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah... wheelie bins. That's a new name I'll introduce to the neighborhood! We have the same here. A great huge green thing in use by the city for refuse. We have two little open bins (square small things) for recycling...

Wheelie bins. Learn something new every day.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    We had a really big down pour this morning about 9am and it was really scary as my window wipers could't cope with the amount of rain, plus the wind had picked up which made the rain worse. Oh I love British weather...

Post Thanks / Like
    We were watching the international weather last night. I was raining in Ireland. That's news? :D :D

Post Thanks / Like
    just heavy wind and rain here luckily, bro said he had hailstones so big they were setting car alarms off tho
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lozzy, post: 177103
    We had a really big down pour this morning about 9am and it was really scary as my window wipers could't cope with the amount of rain, plus the wind had picked up which made the rain worse. Oh I love British weather...
    I was standing in the classroom watching that.

And also watching a classroom assistant and two girls take refuge in the equipment shed where they were stranded for 20 minutes.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast