Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I need advice please.

Post Thanks / Like
    One step at a time for him, 'Catz. I had an early morning text from Seth's Da. He was (is, truly) doing a bit better. Then, this morning he found a card to Seth in the mail from the girl's mother. She'd signed it only from herself, when in the past it was signed from her, her husband, the girl and the family pets.

That hurt him more than she'll ever realize, sending a card that made it unequivocally clear that things had changed so much.

He was afraid to give it to the boy (he's only five) because Seth is already very confused about why "she" doesn't come to their house any more and why they don't go to her parents home.

So, all that to say, one step at a time, but there will be backward steps too.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Aw sweetie I am glad to hear your DS is slowly rallying around XXXXXXXXXXXX
    Aw Tink :( XXXXXXXXXXX

Post Thanks / Like
    Send him my hugs Tink.
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123