Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I'd better start reading up on my Shakespeare!

Post Thanks / Like
    Even though it's degrading to women, I've always like the Taming of the shrew, but I really liked the musical Kiss Me Kate much better :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, I loved the Raoul Julia and Meryl Streep version of this one the best! Back when Shakespeare in the Park was a true event. She was HYSTERICAL!!!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 9433
    Of which play, Lisaw?
    Oh sorry, Kenneth Branagh in Hamlet :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Whoa, wait a minute. He's IN it? :9: Not just directing it, but actually has a role? Oh be still my heart...

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry Tink I ment the dvd of Hamlet I have ordered has Kenneth Branagh in it :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    OK. So there is a DVD of Hamlet with Kenneth? I MUST HAVE THIS! :9: Off to seek and hopefully find!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hamlet is quite good... don't get too excited though, I went to see chiago on the premise that Jennifer Ellison was going to be in it, and she broke her ankle. The replacement was a hotty but not Jen El. I think I cried myself to sleep that night PMSL
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    The best version of Midsummer Night's Dream I saw was a student version at uni. The guy who played the wall was hysterical. :rofl:

But my favourite is King Lear. "Ha! I shall go mad." :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 10225
    Hamlet is quite good... don't get too excited though, I went to see chiago on the premise that Jennifer Ellison was going to be in it, and she broke her ankle. The replacement was a hotty but not Jen El. I think I cried myself to sleep that night PMSL
    That's what I will spend the next year worrying about Josh! I'm going to send him a bumper pack of multi vitamins

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234