Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mesage from our Wendy...

Post Thanks / Like
    Wendy says "Hi" to everyone

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm here :D (not prepared to admit where I am though ) Phew, what a long few days it's been, on the good side I have written all my Christmas cards, made lists of the food we need at Christmas, wrapped presents that need to be sent out soon - I'm well in advance for Christmas

I have been somewhat good, I have kept my knee elevated when I'm sat down (which is most of the time) I have worn those horrible TED socks for the whole week, I've done my exercises and I've iced. The bad news is that I still have the sharp pain in the front of the knee that I had before the arthroscopy :( I'm hoping it's just early days and once everything is healed it will be better

I had a slight mishap on Sunday night, I tripped going up the stairs, (I caught my foot in my skirt) so I lurched forward and banged my knee on the stairs - for someone who doesn't use bad words the air was blue :ashamed008: - Our neighbour must have heard me scream I spent most of yesterday in bed because it had swollen again, but today it's a lot better so I'm up and about :D

I'm going to see the consultant at 6pm tonight so it will be interesting to see what he has to say.

Thank you to everyone for the texts and cards it's meant a lot

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Wendy!

Hmmm... sharp pain in front of knee. I know that one. Like someone drove a nail straight into your kneecap. Happens to me constantly so I share a little bit of your pain.

Do be careful with that leg and keep it elevated as the docs say. Yes... stockings too! I had knee surgery a number of years ago (to remove a cyst) and ended up in hospital with phlebitis in my leg. Not something I can recommend so do as the docs say!

And get well quickly!

Tom (... Carol says "Hi" )

Post Thanks / Like
    [CENTER]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123