Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't EVER be stupid enough

Post Thanks / Like
    to fall asleep on the sofa for a snoozle after you spent the night painting DH's fingernails and toenails with bright pink polish...... because you may end up with a cat face and black eyebrows in marker pen on your face......

Post Thanks / Like
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. We did this to my Dad. Painted toenails. We were on holiday in France and we told him we didn't have any nail varnish remover. So he walked through a packed campsite with his sandals on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    We want evidence of said Catface

Did you have whiskers too? I'd love to do that to someone but wouldn't have the bottle!

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 177924
    I AGREE

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by arkvilla, post: 177926
    We want evidence of said Catface

Did you have whiskers too? I'd love to do that to someone but wouldn't have the bottle!

Sandra
    Yes I had whiskers too and that's not the worst of it.... I needed to collect my meds from the pharmacy too yesterday. I got some strange looks

Post Thanks / Like
    YOU did it!!!!! I thought your daughter did it!!!

Oh good heavens, Helly! What were you thinking?????

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    It wasn't permanent marker was it? Gasp!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you have a heavy, oily based cold cream, like Pond's? You could slather it on and let it sit a bit. That might lift the ink from your pores.

I'm sorry Helly. I'm really trying hard not to laugh but it's not working too well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast