Thread: OMG the Spa!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the spa and it loves me. I plan to spend the rest of my life with it and I think we will be very happy together.

I had a facial done, but they added a lot of other things in with it. They soaked my feet first and then while I had a few different masks and they massaged my feet, shoulders, and hands/arms. It really was the most amazing feeling. I got a manicure complete with a salt scrub and then was sent off feeling like a marshmallow. *happy sigh* I will be doing this much more often and I can't believe I waited this long.

Post Thanks / Like
    :p I used to think of myself as a low maintence kind of girl.....well I am NOT! Glad you enjoyed yourself!!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep. Once you try some of those wonderful treatments, you're never the same again! :D

Glad to hear you thoroughly enjoyed yourself Shellyamc! :9:

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh I did I did.

I totally agree Johnie, I never saw myself as high maintence and I don't think I am, but I think every girl has to do these kinds of things for herself. It was so nice to have an hour of quiet while someone took care of me!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent news Shelly...I hope you and the spa will live happily ever after :D

Isn't it just the most marvelous feeling?

Post Thanks / Like
    i am having a massage this afternoon!