Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sorry to be miserable

Post Thanks / Like
    it's been a really bad week this week, I've shed so many tears. Monday was 10 weeks since our sweetheart left us, 10 very long weeks. i can't stop thinking about her.

I can't believe that a couple of months ago we were all willing Sarah to get better and she just went. How can that happen? In such a short space of time, 3 1/2 weeks....that's not right is it?

Sorry, i really needed to release my feelings a bit and i'm on my own right now....

Post Thanks / Like
    I've got tons more where that came from.

No, it's not right when a young person dies

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    One of the hardest things to cope with when someone young dies, well when anybody dies, is no-one can give you a good reason why it had to happen. There is no logic to it. Just so very unfair huh? 20 years ago on my birthday we lost 4 year old Sophie. I can't remember how long it took but now we smile when we talk about her more than cry. I hope one day it will be the same for you Hun. XXXXXX

Post Thanks / Like
    we're always here for you Mairead

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't ever apologize for aching for Sarah, Mairead. Losing her was wrong. I'm sorry but it was. I don't pretend to have any answers, or even any words of comfort but it was completely and utterly wrong.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    You know we are all here to support you and help you through this. When the time is right, you'll have only happy memories of her and as Claire said, you'll smile rather than feel upset, but you can't rush it, it'll happen when it's ready and until then it's completely natural for you to get upset

We are here if/when you need us.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Aw sweetie XXXXXXXXXX I ache for you hun XXXXXXXXXX

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry Mairead, I know how you feel, this week our Lexie would have turned 15, this time of year is always difficult Vent away!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast