Thread: Shopping assistance at Malls

Post Thanks / Like
    Is there anywhere in Florida Mall (or other malls) where I can get help with finding certain items without having to wander through the shops searching. Someone that would be able to tell me which shops stock a certain item.

Would customer services help?

We may not have a lot of time to shop and ..... I hate shopping!

Post Thanks / Like
    We've not been there in some time Issy, but there used to be a customer service center centrally located in the mall. I'd go to the first shop I came to and ask them where it is. Then I'd go there and ask them where to find.... whatever it was that I was looking for.

Good luck now! I'm with you. I HATE to shop!
    Life is fragile. Each day really does matter. Live, live, live! Remember to love and let love, too.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I think you're going to have a hard time with that one. Yes, definitely go to the customer service area, but I have a feeling that they will only have general answers for you.

I'm with you, I hate shopping and this time of year frightens me...people seem to have a crazed look in their eyes. I try to stay at home.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys

I am looking for Disney charms for a bracelet I am about to start for myself. I have the castle as a starter