Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: paranormal activity

Post Thanks / Like
    I've just watched this film....alone....only a small lamp for light.

Post Thanks / Like
    at the cinema?

Post Thanks / Like
    I wanted to see it, really bad. I totally love horror movies. But I was warned by a few that it had that shaky camera thing (think Blair Witch Project) & I can't watch ones like that in the theater or I will end up sick sick sick! I will attempt it when it comes out on dvd but it's supposed to be best if viewed in the theater. Not much I can do about it now though, it's out of theaters already.
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    My son (15) just came back from the cinema - he said everyone was really scared but there was only 1 part which made him 'jump'

I personally am a complete wuss and don't watch anything even remotely scary and I mean NOTHING - it stays on my mind and really scares me so best avoided all together

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw this with my son and we liked it. It does have some scary moments near the end but for the first 3/4's you are just waiting for something to happen that doesn't. It was pretty boring for the first half.
    Kathy, disney loving mom of 3

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw this film the other day and was really disappointed. Maybe because I was so excited about seeing this film because I love horrors (the scary ones like Amityville not gory ones) that I was expecting too much. I found it boring in places. It is a little bit like Blair Witch where it is a home video and I didn't like that film either so maybe its just not my type of film.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12