Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    This will be an odd one for us. For the first time ever, we're not doing the cooking. We're going over to my DW's son's house to have Thanksgiving over there. Normally, everybody comes to our house and we're doing all the cooking (and cleaning). This year however, they wanted us to come over there and they're going to do the cooking (and cleaning).

We will however, be bringing the Honey Baked Ham.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Tom (... hope this all works out all right!)

Post Thanks / Like
    What a great meal Tink! Happy Thanksgiving.

Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    I will being doing Thanksgiving with Arthur. :D

We (really me) are having ham (we don't do turkey in my family), stuffing and a choc pie. I will be vac sealing the left over ham for Christmas. We also do ham for Christmas...obviously we are ham people.

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Thanksgiving to our American friends.

I'm watching the parade:

www.earthcam.com/events/thanksgiving/2009/
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 178722
    I will being doing Thanksgiving with Arthur. :D

We (really me) are having ham (we don't do turkey in my family), stuffing and a choc pie. I will be vac sealing the left over ham for Christmas. We also do ham for Christmas...obviously we are ham people.
    Happy Thanksgiving Arthur!! :D Doesn't he like ham, Ducky? My cat loves it!

And a very Happy Thanksgiving to everyone else.

I hope you are all having a wonderful day - I wish we had a day like that in the UK!

Your menus all sound wonderful!!! I always find it amazing how many side dishes there are I have a couple of questions if you please....

Hubbard squash - is it prepared in a particular way to make it a Thanksgiving favourite?

What is Indian Pie? (and what makes Tink's special berry pie so very special? :) ).

What is "pub cheese" as mentioned by Vixynne?

I am liking the sound of the Pilgrim's Hats :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yes, Arthur will be enjoying his fair share of ham. :) I will be the bestest mommy in the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    mmm your menu sounds lovely Tink.....have room for one more?

We are having a turkey breast, a spiral ham (we are really ham people too ), dressing, sweet potato casserole, green beans, corn pudding, other stuff that I can't seem to remember.

I am very thankful for all of my family, friends, my job, my health and the fact that I have been able to keep my head above the clouds (mostly) during this incredibly trying year.

I wish you all much love and please remember to tell those you love how much they mean to you

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Thanksgiving y'all!!

will be having a thanksgiving dinner on Sunday!

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy stuffed turkey day everyone XXXXXX

Post Thanks / Like
    Tink your dinner sounds mouthwatering. Your guests are very lucky indeed. Just the thought of those pies are making me hungry lol Happy Thanksgiving and I hope you all have a wonderful day.

I am thankful for my amazing family especially my two boys who rose to the occasion just the other week when I was really poorly with a flu bug, not only did they take care of their old Mum supplying me with endless glasses of ice cubes and water but they kept on top of the housework even the 10 year old sorted dirty washing emptied and loaded the dishwasher tidied the bathrooms, but my 14 year old did all the cooking and made sure his brother was clean dressed and organized for school everyday. He fed and watered the animals did my Mum's shopping and made sure the recycling was put out in the proper bins and on the proper days and to top it all off he got glowing reports from all his teachers at parents night last night. I am so proud of the both of them. I'm a very lucky Mum indeed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast