Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods

Post Thanks / Like
    I've heard he's been badly hurt in an automobile accident but know no more. Anyone else have any more info? for good news.

Post Thanks / Like
    not much at the moment :/

Source: Tiger Woods hospitalized after crash

Famous pro golfer Tiger Woods was seriously injured in a car crash early Friday outside his Orlando home, according to The Orlando Sentinel.

The single-car crash occurred early Friday when Woods, 33, apparently slammed his Escalade into a fire hydrant and a tree at his neighbor's property, the newspaper said quoting Florida Highway Patrol officials.

The crash occurred as Woods pulled out of his home in his Escalade in the Isleworth community at about 2:25 a.m.

He was transported to Health Central Hospital in Ocoee in serious condition, FHP said.

No other information about his condition has been released.
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    :(

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Last I heard was he crashed into a fire hydrant and suffered facial lacerations but has been released from hospital. Can't get FD's link to work but It was reported by the orlando sentinel (and then broadcast by BBC radio merseyside where I heard it.)

Hope he is okay.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    He also hit a tree.

Post Thanks / Like
    Early reports had him listed with serious injuries. Now they say facial cuts. Supposedly his wife had to break the rear window with a golf club to get him out of the car. Police, at this time do not suspect alcohol was involved. The accident happened around 2:25 in the morning

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    i think he forgot to set the alarm to get to the black friday sale at best buy!

Post Thanks / Like
    this is a bit suspicious to me

1. what's he doing out and about at 2.30am

2. why would you hit a fire hydrant then panic and hit a tree if you're going so slow- a Cadillac SUV is a big car, you'd hardly notice!

3. if it was going that slowly why would he not be able to get out of one of the car doors necessitating the window to be broken to get him out?

My hunch is that he has done something to annoy his wife a lot, she has come at him with a golf club (that's irony for you lol) and you've tried to drive away and locked your doors. Hit something and she's still coming for you. Hell hath no fury etc

Post Thanks / Like
    The whole thing's a bit wonky.

They also keep putting off the FLorida Highway Patrol investigators. Supposedly, the investigators showed up at Woods home yesterday but were sent away by Tiger's wife because he was "sleeping"! What's up with that? If the police come calling for you or me, I doubt if they'd sit still for being told to "go away, he's sleeping".

No. Methinks there's more to this than meets the eye! :eye:

Tom (... suspicious lot, aren't we)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast