Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Visit with the Boy

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a really fun day Tink. We normally don't take our grand kids until they are close to 9. However, we have started talking about how we would like to take Nathanael. He will be 4 in January.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a lovely day Tink Thanks for sharing.

I remember taking my nieces when they were 5 and 11. It's odd how some days it's all about finding the characters, then other times they can take them or leave them

Post Thanks / Like
    We've taken Seth since infancy. We have some wonderful photos of him as a baby with Mickey. LOL.

I forgot to include that we listened to the storyteller in China. The Monkey King held the audience with his tale from Chinese folklore. Seth suprised us by knowing that ni hao ment "hello!" He also learned shei shei for thank you.

I would love to include photos but now of course, I can't even FIND my camera.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a wonderful day!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like an idyllic day to me. What a fab way to spend the holidays.

Post Thanks / Like
    it just sounds like the PERFECT way to spend a Saturday :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh I really enjoyed reading this. Took me back to the days of mine being 5 at WDW :) The Kim Possible part was precious! I would have loved to have seen him hiding so no one could see, lol.
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    One of the funny things we learned was the "red phone booth." He had no clue... He said, 'why do you need a house for a phone?'

He's never seen a public phone booth. Phones to him are cells for the most part.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    What a great day Tink! Seth sounds too cute but too grown up. No Santa or characters at 5yrs??
    That is really cute that he was worried he didn't land in Fl!!
    xxoo Rosie

Post Thanks / Like
    I think he's a little standoffish with the characters. Maybe a little intimidated? He likes them, and loves to point out photos of "Christmas" as he is more often than not, calling Santa, but he's not too keen on approaching.

He did last year, but this year... not so eager.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12