Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Keith

Post Thanks / Like
    Look how close we are :-)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah my favourite show sigh
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 179448
    Ah my favourite show sigh
    I bet that you try to get one of those seats upstairs so that you don`t get picked on Keith. I know that I would!
    Never done that show, I must get around to it one day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 179452
    I bet that you try to get one of those seats upstairs so that you don`t get picked on Keith. I know that I would!
    Never done that show, I must get around to it one day.
    I *DO* try desperately to get an upstairs seat but after going there for so many years, most of the actors now know my name and very very kindly arrange for me to have the table dead centre in front of the stage which TENDS to be where a reasonable amount of interaction takes place so I'm well and truly foxed on that intention.

I have, every now and again, explained that I'm rather shy but the performers are all so amazing that such a thing really isn't within their understanding I dont think.

They do however tailor the shows a little when I'm there to include the bits they know I like (and how bloomin' cool is THAT!!!!!) and pick on other tables.

Post Thanks / Like
    That is really great! I finally "get" what Johnie was saying... LOL. How close they are to the show! Kinda' went over my head.

I've not ever done this show either. Must admit I'm not too interested? I really, really don't care for "country" music and can't imagine making it through an entire show of it.

BUT!!! I'm really glad you like it! :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 179457
    I *DO* try desperately to get an upstairs seat but after going there for so many years, most of the actors now know my name and very very kindly arrange for me to have the table dead centre in front of the stage which TENDS to be where a reasonable amount of interaction takes place so I'm well and truly foxed on that intention.
    I don`t mind taking you to Charley`s [or any other restaurant for that matter Keith] but remind me never to accompany you there!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 179457
    They do however tailor the shows a little when I'm there to include the bits they know I like (and how bloomin' cool is THAT!!!!!) and pick on other tables.
    Back when "Who Wants to be a Millionaire; Play It" was running, my DW and I went to the Hoop Dee Do. The best bit was about halfway through when all the cast is onstage and someone asked the leading guy (who also was the host at Millionaire) if that was his "final answer". The whole place cracked up including the cast. It was so funny! They couldn't keep a straight face and kept flubbing their regular lines with snickering!

Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 179462
    I don`t mind taking you to Charley`s [or any other restaurant for that matter Keith] but remind me never to accompany you there!
    I'd actually pay good money to see both of you there!

Tom (... yee haw!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 179462

I suspect if they got a hint that I was there with a party of people, we'd be the most picked on table in the history of the show

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 179470

I suspect if they got a hint that I was there with a party of people, we'd be the most picked on table in the history of the show
    Making friends with some CM`s isn`t such a good thing at times is it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast