Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Green Thumbs Out There?

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm quite happy to say that plants that a couple of dear friends (and you know who you are) sent me when my Dad passed away 2 years ago, are still going strong. I took them to work and put them in this huge planter we have along one wall. They've actually grown and spread out nicely. I can't keep a plant alive here at home. The cats like them too much!
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    Anne, I don't know what to tell you....my ficus died because the kids I daycared for were constantly bumping into it. Just baby it and see if it will come back...crossing my fingers for you and your poor tree!
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!

Post Thanks / Like
    Houseplants just wilt and wither when they see me coming!

I used to be pretty good with them in California, but in Arizona they either get too much light or not enough, or it's too warm or too cold for them!

I'm another fan of artificial plants.

Not sure about the "real women, real plants" comment. Methinks the person who uttered those words has more time on her hands than most of us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Houseplants just wilt and wither when they see me coming!
    Yep, that's about right for me too. I finally figured out that they probably preferred a quick death to me killing them slowly :rolleyes008:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12