Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Club level

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi all

Has anyone on here stayed in a club level room as i have read about them on the american forums.

If so are they worth the extra cash and can we book them from the UK?

Thanks guys

Paul

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know about booking from the UK, and I've only stayed at one.

Poly's concierge. It was quite nice with the snacks, drinks, etc. during certain periods of the day, but I would absolutely not pay extra for it anywhere. (We were complimentarily upgraded).

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m with Tink on this one.
    Although we`ve never stayed in Concierge, I don`t really think that we would benefit too much from it.
    I normally enjoy a hearty breakfast when on vacation so I would skip the continental breakfast on offer at Concierge.
    Also as we have normally made our ADR`s well in advance of our trip, I doubt whether we would benefit from that service too.
    We would also avoid the free "nibbles" in the afternoon so as not to spoil our dinners.

All in all, I don`t think that it is the way to go for us.

Post Thanks / Like
    i got a very good deal in the Poly Club level and we had nice breakfasts and evening snacks, we spent Christmas there 2002 i think - there were some great bargains then! We had a lovely time despite the concierge staff being very unhelpful. I have to stay i like the idea but we like to eat out so we wouldn't normally make the most of the facilities thus it's quite expensive. We did have a MK view- not sure of the room number but i gasped when i saw it out of the patio window. Happy days lol

have attached pic of view from patio

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, that was the bigger disappointment, the concierge staff was unable to book any ADR that we requested. What's the point then?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I havent stayed club level, however, with young kids I think the extra money is better spent in character meals

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 179646
    i got a very good deal in the Poly Club level and we had nice breakfasts and evening snacks, we spent Christmas there 2002 i think - there were some great bargains then! We had a lovely time despite the concierge staff being very unhelpful. I have to stay i like the idea but we like to eat out so we wouldn't normally make the most of the facilities thus it's quite expensive. We did have a MK view- not sure of the room number but i gasped when i saw it out of the patio window. Happy days lol

have attached pic of view from patio
    thats a lovely view!!

Post Thanks / Like
    We were complimentary upgraded once & I didn't see what the big deal was. The snacks were nice I guess if you were actually there to enjoy them. We left the room late so there was never much left & we got in late &, well, same thing. And there just wasn't any other feature that we needed. I was glad I didn't pay extra for it.
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Kind of the same thing here. We really didn't need (or use) the very nice snacks (at the Poly). We did attend the evening offerings a couple of times and they were nice but the reality is that they spoiled our dinner! It's nice if it's free, but nothing at all to pay extra for unless you intend to have your breakfast out of there, and your dinner (and that would not really be so great).

Also, the Poly has the reputation for having the best snacks, so if you stay at another conceirge level, you may not have anything at all you like or want.

Post Thanks / Like
    We didn't go for club level in the end as it looks like we would have been a bit tied to the resort inorder to get our moneys worth.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast