Thread: I got a Magic Mouse...

Post Thanks / Like
    .. and it's the thing I don't like... and I'm thinking of returning it for this reason... is that there is NO expose/spaces 'squeeze' button It's a bit of a step backwards for apple
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 179636
    .. NO expose/spaces 'squeeze' button
    True. But I still like it. Besides, I'm holding out hope that a future software update will restore some of that functionality.

At least as soon as they can figure out what finger gesture would represent expose or spaces. Use your own imagination.

Tom (... we don't need no steenkin squeeze button!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by catrancher, post: 179653
    True. But I still like it. Besides, I'm holding out hope that a future software update will restore some of that functionality.

At least as soon as they can figure out what finger gesture would represent expose or spaces. Use your own imagination.

Tom (... we don't need no steenkin squeeze button!)
    It wouldn't be too hard to let a 'swipe' bring up expose/spaces. Until them I'm using F3. It's just SUCH an annoyance... I am shocked at how much I miss it. Other than that, it's
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    I love mine it is just THE most natural thing to use

I think I have gone beyond the love someone should for a bunch of circuits and glass