Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SW & BG annual pass

Post Thanks / Like
    We are going to buy the SW & BG combined annual passes for our next trip. Do you get the same prices at the gate as you do from the official websites?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmmm... just saw an adert on television last night that said something about buying one day for Sea World and getting the rest of the year free, so I might wait until I got here to ask at the gate?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 179895
    Hmmmm... just saw an adert on television last night that said something about buying one day for Sea World and getting the rest of the year free, so I might wait until I got here to ask at the gate?
    I don't think they would work for us Tink. From what I can gather, they end on the last day of the year, each year.

Post Thanks / Like
    I took it to mean the new year. They'd not get too many "takers" for 2009, eh? However, you might be right.

I'd still wait and ask.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    For the passes, it should be the same price on the internet and at the gate.

You do know that you can buy a platinum pass and that it is good for BG, Sea World, Aquatica, and the other parks they own? That's what we have. They also have a flex pay option which is nice.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys. I will ask for our best option when we get there. Only interested in SW & BG as we don't do the waterparks.

Not long now!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 179895
    Buy one day get the rest of the year free??? Ok, wait...I think by rest of the year you mean until 12-31-2009? I was thinking a full year, like from the time you buy your one day pass. I thought that was a smokin' deal! lmao. My hair color is way too dark to have so many blonde moments :tongue:
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok I've found it:-

http://www.seaworld.com/orlando/default.aspx

Hover over BEGIN PURCHASE at top of page:

Pay for a day come back all year, is on the Florida Resident tab. (no free parking or discounts on food /purchases)

It's called the Fun Cards

Brilliant deal

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh poo, you have to be a Florida Resident That's really a smokin' deal it seems. If it weren't just for FR I think I'd do this.
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    No - lots of UK owners I know have bought them - just go through the process and I'm sure it will let you buy them, if not you have only lost 5 minutes of your time

Or could you put your name but have it posted to someone you know in Florida?

Sandra
    Sandra

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast