Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SW & BG annual pass

Post Thanks / Like
    We are going to buy the SW & BG combined annual passes for our next trip. Do you get the same prices at the gate as you do from the official websites?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmmm... just saw an adert on television last night that said something about buying one day for Sea World and getting the rest of the year free, so I might wait until I got here to ask at the gate?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 179895
    Hmmmm... just saw an adert on television last night that said something about buying one day for Sea World and getting the rest of the year free, so I might wait until I got here to ask at the gate?
    I don't think they would work for us Tink. From what I can gather, they end on the last day of the year, each year.

Post Thanks / Like
    I took it to mean the new year. They'd not get too many "takers" for 2009, eh? However, you might be right.

I'd still wait and ask.

Post Thanks / Like
    For the passes, it should be the same price on the internet and at the gate.

You do know that you can buy a platinum pass and that it is good for BG, Sea World, Aquatica, and the other parks they own? That's what we have. They also have a flex pay option which is nice.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys. I will ask for our best option when we get there. Only interested in SW & BG as we don't do the waterparks.

Not long now!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 179895
    Buy one day get the rest of the year free??? Ok, wait...I think by rest of the year you mean until 12-31-2009? I was thinking a full year, like from the time you buy your one day pass. I thought that was a smokin' deal! lmao. My hair color is way too dark to have so many blonde moments :tongue:
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok I've found it:-

http://www.seaworld.com/orlando/default.aspx

Hover over BEGIN PURCHASE at top of page:

Pay for a day come back all year, is on the Florida Resident tab. (no free parking or discounts on food /purchases)

It's called the Fun Cards

Brilliant deal

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh poo, you have to be a Florida Resident That's really a smokin' deal it seems. If it weren't just for FR I think I'd do this.
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    No - lots of UK owners I know have bought them - just go through the process and I'm sure it will let you buy them, if not you have only lost 5 minutes of your time

Or could you put your name but have it posted to someone you know in Florida?

Sandra
    Sandra

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast