Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thievin', no good, so 'n so!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Grrr...I was going out today to change out my Mickey Thanksgiving antenna topper to my Christmas one (yes, running a little late, I know) & I saw my Thanksgiving one was already off. So I presumed my husband had taken it off. When I asked he said he hadn't so someone stole it!!
    That makes me so mad. I've never had that happen before & now I'm afraid my Xmas one will get snatched.
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I hate that! I've had my Sorcerer Mickey on my car for ages and someone stole it from a hotel parking garage this past summer

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Times we live in I'm afraid... thieveing scumbags with nothing better to do...

How dare they take our things that we all work hard for.. don't get me started - we had our car stolen off our drive, got my house keys and had to have locks changed, had our other car keys on there so had to send that to our brothers house until we got the locks changed on that as well!!... Rant over

Calm down, calm down

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Sandra that's awful! I'm so sorry. I can't imagine what a pain all that was! My husband, in his endearing goofiness, left the keys to his car stuck in the trunk once. It was in a parking lot & of course someone took them but shockingly did not take the car! We had to deal with the locks on that car but we didn't change any others.

Also, on Saturday someone at our business stole my husbands cell phone! Some girl he said sounded teenager, called at 9pm that night saying she 'found' it & when he asked if he could pick it up somewhere she said not that night but she'd call the next day. Well she called our house from his cell phone so we couldn't see her name or her number to call her back & of course, we never heard from her again. It all sounded sketchy like a scam of some sort.

It's a shame there are people who like to steal out there.

Post Thanks / Like
    The men who stole our car tried to steal another one a couple of weeks later and were caught - Jai went to police station and ID'd them and they both went to prison.

They were studing law at Uni - what a waste

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the fact they got caught! Rarely do you get the joy of seeing that happen.

Post Thanks / Like
    Theives are wretched creatures, aren't they. :( I'm surprised that no one has taken our Mickey antennae toppers yet, but so far so good.

Herself's mother had a cute Mickey snowman on her car sometime ago and some creep drew an ugly face on it. Not the same as stealing but who would do that to an old woman? Sheesh.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Im afraid I am another victim of the arieal topper theif. I had a great brightly coloured one on my car that I bought this January, not seen it before. That was stolen.

I have a think Christmas one, but I am going the thread some cotton through her and hang her from my mirror at least she wont get stolen that way :)

Post Thanks / Like
    There's an idea. I'd not have thought of that! Thanks Lisa1976!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    That is a good idea Lisa. I do love having mine on the antenna tho, it helps me find my car in a crowded parking lot! lol. This is the first one I've had stolen. I only ever worried about my Disneyland 50th anniversary one as it was unique to where I live & it was all sparkly & really stood out.

To take the time to actually draw an ugly face on one is just almost beyond wretched, Tink. There is a lot of chance getting caught doing something like that as it takes longer than just pulling one off. Weird people in this world.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast