Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Friday - 2 weeks to go

Post Thanks / Like
    Currently watching Luther Vandross on VH1 Classic - forgotten what a beautiful voice he had.

Anyway it's Friday, play rehearsals today for my class and...I've lost my voice.

Stop cheering at the back.

It's very foggy here.

He really does have a beautiful voice...

Post Thanks / Like
    Luther - you're so right Dawn

Beautiful clear sunny day today with a very heavy frost which is making everything look very pretty. Having coffee and toast and marmalade and watching Basil Puppy race around the garden at top speed.

Only two weeks till Christmas!!! I really should get a move on with Mr Deb's presents

Post Thanks / Like
    By the way Dawn, have you looked under the sofa for your voice? Sometimes things roll under there and don't get found for ages, especially when you have a dog.

Post Thanks / Like
    still off on sick with tonsilitus but feeling a bit more human today,,,,,,,,,, really must get my head around this christmas thing :( on a better note my ex has finally settled so Dave and i can now get on with the rest of our lives :)

Post Thanks / Like
    I will probably spend most of the day wrapping presents, unloading washing machine/dishwasher, baking for the school Christmas fayre and telling my teenager why baths and showers are a good thing.

Post Thanks / Like
    2 weeks!!! Well at this rate my kids are going to unwrapping an assortment of carrier bags

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure what the weather is today. Haven't looked out the heavy drapes yet. I have an early morning appointment so I'll be checking out of this lovely resort shortly. It's been a pleasant interlude, albeit work related.

Perhaps your voice has gone off Christmas shopping, Dawn? Maybe it knew how busy you were and didn't want to bother with bringing the rest of you along?

I have a very full day today, one which will end with our going mid point and picking up Seth who has his birthday on Sunday! :9: :9:

We'll be doing a little boy weekend! :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Very foggy here in Romford.

Just got back from shopping so wrapping this weekend for me, then Strictly and X Factor, with a bottle of wine :)

Jai has been in India all week and yetserday flew to Shaghai, he's back home Sunday

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. That's quite a trip. Hope his journey goes well.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    I nearly lost my voice at the Green Day concert on Wednesday night - what a great night, screamed myself hoarse!

Hot and steamy here!

My "boys" and I are going to an anime and games marathon this weekend - should be fun!
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast