Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Santa Claus? Father Christmas? Pere Noel? Baby Jesus? who is coming to

Post Thanks / Like
    your house, and what are your kids getting??

Tatiana is IN LOVE with Snow White... more so with the dwarves, she knows all 7 of them and can actually identify them ( no one believes me until they hear her)... I taught her the names in English.... and its so funny to hear her...
    Dopy, Dot, Appy, Gopy, Bashfu, Leepy, Neezy.....

So... She will be getting a Barbie type Snow White with the 7 dwarves figurines, and 5 Dwarf plush toys (we are mising Sleepy and Sneezy... couldnt find them at the store!!), and a pair of crocs with 4 dwarves and Snow White as jibbitz (I think thats what they are called)

I am so excited.. I really hope she likes them!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Awwww, so cute !
    we celebrate the bday of jesus 1st and foremost as a family tradition, get together . And then Christmas morning Santa comes and we celebrate .
    This is Kierstyn's 1st Christmas , I got her a Fisher Price mat and play set and a ton of other stuff . like she'll know whats going on . She will like the lights, music and crinking of the paper . It will be fun !

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, Santa comes to our house. He's bringing our Seth a set of inline skates and safety gear, some new pajamas, and some stocking stuffers. He's going to find some YUMMY cookies on his plate with some egg nog for a drink.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Yum, I love egg nog with cinnamon Sister Tink .

Post Thanks / Like
    Father Christmas comes to our house and enjoys a mince pie and a cold beer.

Can't put what Steven is getting as he reads these forums.

Post Thanks / Like
    Father Christmas comes to us. We leave him a drop of Drambuie and a mince pie. The reindeers get some carrots and sprouts.

Arun being almost 18 wants some cash as he never has enough ( join the club )

Ryan has a IPod touch ( Jai got a bargain last week in Shanghai)

Kyle wants a new guitar so hopefully that will fit on the sleigh

They all have bits to go in their stocking but mainly choclolates

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Amazon ;)

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the mince pie traditions. I'm the only one here who eats it though so I never get it any more. :( Never tried it with beer though Dawn, but the nip of Drambuie sounds good Sandra.

Santa will come to visit our house this because Nathanael will be there. Not sure what he might be bringing yet though.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Father Christmas is coming to visit Niamh. It'd be easier to list what she isn't getting but I'll be willing to bet she only cares about the box and the wrapping paper. LOL
    Jade did her Christmas shopping in October.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    As John said, Santa comes to our house! He usually leaves LOTS of neat stuff for us - thanks, Santa!

Traditions? Well, John prepares a standing rib roast with Yorkshire pudding - YUM!!!!! And we usually have cinnamon rolls for breakfast.

We dig into our stockings first to see what Santa tucked into them. He always brings me some Godiva chocolate! He's a good Santa!

A tradition from when I was a child are the gold coins tucked into our stockings. I continued that tradition with my kids and now my grandkids and great granddaughter. One year I couldn't find any - and I looked EVERYWHERE! My oldest son, who was probably in his mid 20's at the time, was so upset! He couldn't believe there were no chocolate coins in his stocking.

We also hang a glass pickle ornament on our tree. When the grandkids are out to visit for Christmas, we let each one of them have a shot at finding it. We time them and the one who finds it the fastest gets a small surprise, usually a bag of chocolate candies. But they have to share with the others so there are no hurt feelings.
    Donna
    (aka wdwgrandma)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast