Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas in NY

Post Thanks / Like
    after getting to NYC around noon . My DH, DF and I headed for Rockafellar Center to see the tree and the ice skaters .
    We thought it being a Monday, we might try to ice skate but it doesn't matter what day of the week it is at this gorgeous time of the year .
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    it was then off to FAO and the last time to see WOD . Update on WOD closing , they are moving to Times Square, but will now sadly be a Disney Store .
    I bought aFAO Schwartz soldier bear in the box for Kierstyn . . Shes still little but she will grow into it . Its really cute ! I hope it doesn't scare her when it pops up .

Post Thanks / Like
    After the WOD , we went to St Patricks Cathedral . Where I Lit three candles . One for my fathers birthday which it was the 14th . One for Jim's father that his meds for severe depression will kick in and One for Pat & Kim .
    Afterwards for which I don't have pictures .We walked by the 5th Avnue Saks windows and walked through . It's Amazing ! We went to The American Doll Store . Wow, was it packed !!! Santa is bringing me Rebecca Rubin . She resembles me and my DH got her silver wire rimmed glasses .
    Build A Bear ... did Frosty a few years back and DH has him , so off we went to get the accessories , scarf, pipe , and broom . I made a velvet bear with a red velvet Mrs Claus dress and Granny hat . I could have spent a small fortune in there . They had a German Edelweiss outfit on a blue bear... it was sooooo cute ... and they had the FAO soldiers outfit . I might have to hit the one at our local mall . I'll take pics of them under the so you can see them .

Post Thanks / Like
    After BAB, we found Carmines . We checked in and it was a 45 minute quenue, but too our surprise we only waited 20 - 25 minutes . Although it was busy , we got great seats . I took a picture of our view . We had penne with bolognese meat sauce . It was so good . Sally and I had a martini and Jim had a beer .
    After dinner , we went back to see the lights and the tree to say good bye to another year gone by .
    I hope you enjoyed my mini trip report . Merry Christmas from NYC !

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful pics. Sounds like you had a good time :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    IIIIIIIIIII Love NEW YORRRRRK! :9:

Thank you for your great photos. You've really captured NYC at Christmas time!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the compliments ! I'm pretty proud of myself . Its only taken me 3 years to learn the different functions on my Sony .

Post Thanks / Like
    sounds like you hsd s gtrst trip................. was good to see the tree as when were at disney we saw it being cut down and loaded onto a lorry and arriving on the tv

Post Thanks / Like
    I've never been to NYC and it was great to see your photo's - almost like I was there

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Now that's when you visit NYC! I would love to visit then!

Fantastic photos! Thank you so much for sharing!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast