Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favourite meal

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you have a favourite meal at WDW or local area that you simply must have each time you visit?

DH has to have his filet mignon at Le Cellier.
    I must have ribs at Tony Romas.....and a Cinnabon when we go to IOA

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 9675
    Do you have a favourite meal at WDW or local area that you simply must have each time you visit?

DH has to have his filet mignon at Le Cellier.
    I must have ribs at Tony Romas.....and a Cinnabon when we go to IOA
    oh gosh, I have SO many

California grill, that's become a real favourite of mine. V&A whenever we can.

Sci fi diner for lunch usually
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 9676
    oh gosh, I have SO many

California grill, that's become a real favourite of mine. V&A whenever we can.

Sci fi diner for lunch usually
    I would love to treat DH to V&A....he is quite adventurous with his food but, I would be embarrassed at how little I would be able to eat there. I don't like sauces/seafood/mushrooms/rice/most veg/most meat/don't drink alcohol at all....see what I mean. I am a VERY plain eater!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 9678
    I would love to treat DH to V&A....he is quite adventurous with his food but, I would be embarrassed at how little I would be able to eat there. I don't like sauces/seafood/mushrooms/rice/most veg/most meat/don't drink alcohol at all....see what I mean. I am a VERY plain eater!
    All I'd say is, I put off going to v&a because I'm a hopeless eater. NEVER had vegetables not even as a kid, hate mushrooms and most seafood. I'm not an adventurous eater at all.

Now the first thing is that there are multiple choices for every course at v&a so even I can select a combination that I like. If for any reason there really is any kind of problem, I tell them and they'll go out of their way to find something I'd like.

It really is superb
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't get to do it all the time, but I love the breakfast at Chef Mickey's. I'm not usually a breakfast person, but the waffles and casseroles are just fantastic and so yummy!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd have to say O'Hana is my favorite and the salad dressing they use is so good that I usually end up eating more of the salad then anything else.

Post Thanks / Like
    We love Yachtsman's Steakhouse and Cape May. Very different places, but both have their high points.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Dh and I both love LTT. I know people either love it or hate it, but I think it is more the characters and the restaurant itself then the food. We just always have to go.

Post Thanks / Like
    I see so many places we haven't tried...BUT we Nine Dragons....just about everything on the menu lol...Le Cellier....love it love it....We are going to try new places this next trip so I am paying attention to places ya'll mention....lol just tell me where they are and whether or now they are on the dinning plan lol
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    We always go to 'Ohana when we go to WDW. It's a must do every trip.

Locally, I always order the chicken scampi at Olive Garden. It is so garlicky and yummy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast