Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favourite meal

Post Thanks / Like
    Olive Garden, Macaroni Grill and Mannys Chophouse ..(www.mannyschophouse.com) and Bahama Breeze are always on our dinner list..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 9675
    Do you have a favourite meal at WDW or local area that you simply must have each time you visit?

DH has to have his filet mignon at Le Cellier.
    I must have ribs at Tony Romas.....and a Cinnabon when we go to IOA
    I have to go to the california grill as the pork tenderloin is superb and for that extra special evening it has to be V&A. :p015::p015:

Post Thanks / Like
    We have lots of favourites but the restaurant that tops them all is Kobe. It is a Japanese teppanyaki restaurant and the food was just fabulous. Its the one restaurant we all are looking forward to going back to. It was miles better than the Japanese restaurant at Epcot. In fact when we visited the one at Epcot, I couldnt believe how poor it was in comparison.

Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    At Disney, it has to be Boma. We go there atleast once every trip. Of course, we go to 'Ohana every time too....
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    The Bread Pudding at 'Ohana which they also have at Boma Unfortunately I have a very sweet tooth and could easily for go main course for dessert. :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    At Disney - Oh, it's so hard to pick one! I guess it will have to be Kona Cafe! CS, it's Wolfgang Puck Express - the BBQ Chicken Quesadilla is TDF!

Otherwise - BUFFALO WILD WINGS! You have just gotta try this! We also loved the burgers at Denny's!

Other Parks - Burger Digs, IOA - Try the Double Cheeseburger, it is HUGE!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to go to Bubbas for dinner and a new favorite is LTT. I always have to go to Cracker Barrell for brekkie.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12