Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baby names!!

Post Thanks / Like
    we just cant settle on a name...

For a girl, it will be Natalia ... we both like it a lot.. I also like Mariana, Melissa and Macarena... but Toņo only likes Natalia... thats fine.. I like it too hahahaha

Now.. for a boy... this has been a nightmare!!!!

I honestly dont like any boy names enough hahahahaha......

So far my favorite is Nicolás ... but Toņo doesnt like it, he likes Santiago, which I dont mind but I just dont see myself calling my son that... hahahaha

Then we thought of Diego.... turns out one of Tatiana's classmates is Diego Mendoza (same last names as us)... and that sort of ruined it... hahahaha.. I mean, its not that we expect to come up with such an original name that no other little boy will have it, BUT you dont want another little boy to have the exact same name as yours in your daughters classroom... or maybe we are just picky hahahaha

Then I suggested Pablo, but Toņo's brother IS Pablo Mendoza.-... bummer!.. forgot he had a brother .. hahahahahahaha

So.. we are basically stuck!

I like Eduardo and Carlos.... but there are quite a few of both in my family...

Sort of like Alfonso and really like Joaquin, but havent even discussed them with Toņo...

so... back to square one... sort of hoping this baby is a girl hahahahahahahahaha
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Post Thanks / Like
    I always think boys names are so much harder to choose than girls - I love Natalia, Daniel was going to be Natalie if he had come out pink

I like Eduardo ( Julie) for a boy also like Joaquin But then when a name has been chosen you can never imagine them being called anything else, names just fit don't they :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    It's really hard choosing - we chose names that couldn'nt be shortened - Arun, Ryan & Kyle

I like Rafael, Ramon, Alberto - not sure if they are Mexican but anyway I like them :)

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it would be very hard to choose a name! I just finally started liking mine.

I know I named my dog Arthur, but I just love that name.

I also enjoy the name Heathcliff (likely from my love of Wuthering Heights).

For girls, I enjoy Betty. Both my aunt and grandma were named Betty.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mickey or Minnie gets my vote :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 181389
    Mickey or Minnie gets my vote :D
    you picked the sameones Tatiana picked!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Why not call him Tono after his father? I really like that name
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    What are the names of your grandfathers, and fathers? Could you perhaps combine their names to come up with something a bit original, but not too "created" sounding?

I like Lucas, myself. :D Nicolas of course, but that is Seth's middle name so you know why I like it.

What is Tono's middle name? I like his name too. Do you not want a "junior?"

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, meant to say I like Stephano and Alejandro too. :D :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Toņo´s name is Jose Antonio, Toņo being a pet name for Antonio

I like the name Antonio, but we decided ages ago we wouldnt name our kids after ourselves.... because we are both named after our parents... we also decided to do just one name as opposed to composed or middle names.... hahaha.. we are weird like that hahahaha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast