Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Friday - T-1 week

Post Thanks / Like
    Life just got a teensy bit easier. Safari on the PC. There is hope!

Post Thanks / Like
    I so hope they sort your macbook hun

Post Thanks / Like
    my dad has just rung me and said under No circumstance must we set off as the weather is really bad there and expected to get worse :( so now i am sitting in tears as its 2 months since i have seen my kids and i wont see them before christmas and all there presents are here and as there dad doesnt buy them anything for christmas they wont have any presents to open from santa :( im really upset :(

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Really sorry hear that Ann

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Ann Is there any way they can be couriered up until you can get there? I know it will cost but might be worth enquiring.

Post Thanks / Like
    there i tunes cards and light stuff i am going to post tomorrow and my 21 year old has had a beano and dandy annual every year so will send them too but the heavy stuff will have to wait :( i know there 21 and 18 but they are still my babies :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Waiting for my Tesco grocery delivery.

Post Thanks / Like
    we've got loads of snow here but been unable to enjoy as i've been at home sick my ear infection and hectic life caught up with me i think. I'm starting to feel a lot better though as I've rested all day. Felt really bad leaving my colleagues to it in all the chaos that ensues when it snows.

Caitlin is 11 tomorrow and is having a tea party with a couple of friends and my Mum and Dad fingers crossed they can get here. They live in Stamford (you may have seen it on the news today) and have had loads of snow. Sunday is the 1st anniversary of my Nana's death, so hopefully Mum will be able to get over to see us to cheer her up.

Have a nice weekend everyone

Post Thanks / Like
    Daveann. I know hugs, especially cyber hugs aren't worth much but I feel so very bad for you. Is there no way, even being super careful you couldn't go? I used to live in the mountains and the snow there was fierce. I learned to drive in nearly anything. As long as it's not freezing rain, or ice covered roads, I'd have driven.

Do post the small stuff. They'll have something and they will know that other gifts await them at your house. It's not the best solution, but they are your babies, and they know that you'll have done your best.

Brit, I'm sorry you've been sick! Good that you took the time though. You need to rest to recuperate!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast