Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are crocs?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, that style is very nice isn't it? I have two pair, burgundy and seafoam.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    They are brilliant, I only wish I'd bought some when I went to florida! I wear mine ALL the time now. I have khaki green beach/cayman ones, and some Athens sandals in blue and champagne. They are brilliant and SO SO comfortable! My mum and dad have some too, my dad has black caymans and my mum has candyfloss pink ones
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepinCatz, post: 9714
    Yup yup...even my little brood has caught the croc bug! My Dh is Diabetic with flat feet and he hasn't worn any other shoes since we get him these!
    They do new Diabetic rx crocs, especially made for diabetic people, you know?
    My dads friend has them and said they're brilliant, even better than normal crocs:
    http://shop.crocs.com/CrocsSubProduc...ction=products
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    ooh i love crocs! have pink ones and turquise ones and black ones and baby pink ones....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 9830
    The Airwalks are ok, but they wear out fast. I had a pair, early on and the soles were smooth in a short time. Smooth soles are not fun on Crocs when it's wet outside!

Stick with the name brand ones.

'Catz, more and more docs are recommending Crocs to diabetics. There is even a style made just for diabetics. Part of the reason is because they are so clean. You can wash and disinfect them with no effort at all.

I've not tried the Cleo, Johnie. Are they wide?
    The Cleo seems to be wide. I have wide feet and I have plenty of room. I've heard that the Adara is even wider. Some people have noted they have a hard time keeping them on their feet.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12