Thread: buy a camera in orlando?

Post Thanks / Like
    where can we buy a camera in Orlando?

I was reading that intenational drive has lots of places but then someone else told me you cant trust the shops there?

Does disney sell cameras ?

Post Thanks / Like
    If you are going to purchase a camera, do so at a reputable dealer like Best Buy or Circuit City. Disney does sell a small selection of cameras, but you'll not want to pay those prices!

You can sometimes get really good buys at Target.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    www.ritzcameras.com Florida Mall is where i get all my camera stuff. Can try www.bestbuy.com which is at the Loop Mall or near Florida Mall on Orange Blossom Trail (US441) Also Walmart and Target have some camera gear. But avoid the ones on 192 and I Drive as they are aimed at the gullable tourist, you can go in them if its just the small little bits your after but i would not go near them for a camera or a lense.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolm, post: 9779
    www.ritzcameras.com Florida Mall is where i get all my camera stuff.
    Me too! the prices are US RRP which isn't as cheap as US mail order, but with the exchange rate, it still works out well

But avoid the ones on 192 and I Drive as they are aimed at the gullable tourist, you can go in them if its just the small little bits your after but i would not go near them for a camera or a lense.
    yeah agreed, everytime I'm in Orlando there seems to be some story on the news about one of those stores ripping someone off
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com