Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: so I think its time to start buying disney shares

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    5,013
    Post Thanks / Like
    since we will be in the Princess business for a pretty long time.....





  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,801
    Post Thanks / Like
    A GIRL!!!!!

    WE ARE HAVING A GIRL??? YES??????



  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,801
    Post Thanks / Like
    oops sorry..I saw this before I saw the "we are having a girl" thread..


    A day late and a dollar short, I am :D


    I am excited though! Congratulations Mommy, Daddy, and big Sissy



  4. #4
    Administrator Tink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    15 minutes (or so) North of WDW
    Posts
    27,847
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think buying stock in Princess Gowns is probably a good idea too, Mari!

    You are going to have to have a steady flow of Princess gard headed your way.

    Do you intend to "pass clothes down?" My Mother did between my two younger sisters. I was so much older than they that she didn't save my clothes for them.






    Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    709
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be careful...not all little girls like the princess thing. My oldest LOVED getting dress up clothes & in particular princess costumes from WDW. My youngest would freak as soon as you put her in them & cry to get out even from an early age. Never liked it & never wanted anything to do with getting glittered & poofed up at the likes of the BBBoutique. Made me sad & I tried to fight it but then had to relent (since she wasn't!) & realize she's her own person (dang it) & just wasn't ever going to get into it. BUT, if they both do like it, having hand me down costumes is great!
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    5,013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 181881

    Do you intend to "pass clothes down?" My Mother did between my two younger sisters. I was so much older than they that she didn't save my clothes for them.
    yes we are!

    we have so many clothes that Tatiana wore once or twice, that are just NEW....





  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    5,013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellyamc, post: 181864
    oops sorry..I saw this before I saw the "we are having a girl" thread..


    A day late and a dollar short, I am :D


    I am excited though! Congratulations Mommy, Daddy, and big Sissy
    Thats ok Shelly... thank you so much

    Quote Originally Posted by BigThunder, post: 181952
    Be careful...not all little girls like the princess thing. My oldest LOVED getting dress up clothes & in particular princess costumes from WDW. My youngest would freak as soon as you put her in them & cry to get out even from an early age. Never liked it & never wanted anything to do with getting glittered & poofed up at the likes of the BBBoutique. Made me sad & I tried to fight it but then had to relent (since she wasn't!) & realize she's her own person (dang it) & just wasn't ever going to get into it. BUT, if they both do like it, having hand me down costumes is great!
    Tatiana HATES the costumes... but she loves the films, and having a princess purse, and hairbows, and a wand, and is IN LOVE with the 7 dwarves, and lately asks to watch Sleeping Beauty and COMMANDS that we get up, pick her up and twirl around with the song .. I know you, I walked with you once, upon a dream .... I think thats how the song goes anyway.... hahahaha





  8. #8
    Administrator Tink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    15 minutes (or so) North of WDW
    Posts
    27,847
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I knew Tatiana was a smart little girl! :D :D (Those princess dresses look way too itchy to me)!






    Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    709
    Post Thanks / Like
    The stiff & itchy part was what turned paige off. For Courtney, it was a small price to pay for that look ;)

    Having hand me downs are the BEST! My youngest had more clothes than any child needed because she had all the hand me downs but having all those didn't curb my desire to buy more adorable little girl clothes so she could have gone 3 months & never wear the same outfit twice, lol.
    Not so lucky now. Even tho they are almost 5 years apart, they wear the same size clothes now so there are no more hand me downs.
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •