Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What should I expect?

Post Thanks / Like
    OK so this is my first trip to WDW that I have planned and a responsible for everything to go smoothly. Im 59 days out and my last payment will be made on July 22.

Do they send me stuff in the mail?

I know to have DME I have to take my reservation print out...

ehhh ok so help me out! :p

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, you'll get paperwork and DME luggage tags and all sorts of stuff in mail.

Relax Sarah, it will be fine

Post Thanks / Like
    But I caaaaaannnnnnntttttt..am I there yet?

Wanna know something funny? It hasnt sank in yet that I am actually going...Airline tickets have been bought and I only owe 250.00 on my package...Im trying to convience myself that I am actually thhhiiiissss close to being there...ugh

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    wow chill out sarah, all we be fine....exciting tho isnt it when you get so close hope you have a real fab time...and im getting excited now, i have to pay my bablance this week so its close for me too woohoo cant wait like you so you sending any PC's
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Any what? Ohhhh post cards...you really think Ill REMEMBER? Im gonna be lucky to remember to buy stuff for the kids!

But I will need something to do for the first 3 nights cause I wont be sleeping so I may be talked into doing some PC's....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice, post: 9738
    Any what? Ohhhh post cards...you really think Ill REMEMBER? Im gonna be lucky to remember to buy stuff for the kids!

But I will need something to do for the first 3 nights cause I wont be sleeping so I may be talked into doing some PC's....
    hahahaha you arent getting off that lightly young lady, i have a word doc i add stuff to for every trip, places to visit, ADDRESSES FOR POSTCARDS etc etc and just print it out to take with me
    Mick

Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL Im more of a spontanious soul..I cant have EVERYTHING planned out...I have ADRs...Im surprised I got that! I figured I had to....and youve totally hikacked my thread!

So when would I start receiving my goodies?

Post Thanks / Like
    You'll get your stuff after they receive your final payment.

Though I paid off our Sept/Oct trip ages ago and I haven't received anything. My due date wasn't till Aug so I will probably get my stuff then.

Ok, missy, you'd better call me at least

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice, post: 9743
    LOL Im more of a spontanious soul..I cant have EVERYTHING planned out...I have ADRs...Im surprised I got that! I figured I had to....and youve totally hikacked my thread!

So when would I start receiving my goodies?
    after you pay the final payment usually, a few weeks out,well thats how virgin do it anyhow

:tongue0011-1::tongue0011-1:
    Mick

Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    And send pics...anyone want pics via cell phone? (uhh umm can I send pics to the UK?!? and do you mind the time difference?!?!? Cause Im not gonna be thinking about what time it is there...ath at WDW..have you lost your mind?!!?)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast